potty help

nmoore
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject: potty help
Im trying to get my little girl potty trained as she has some pants and wants to wear them anytips would be great.
andrea28
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
is she sitting on potty and showing signs of being ready to start potty training, i.e doing number 2 at regular times knowing when wet and saying she is wet. if so start trying show her what potty is for but make it a game. when at home let her run around with on nappy on and put her on potty every 10 15mins, if she even does a little bit in potty praise her make a big deal out of it. will encouage her to do it again and again praise all the way
nmoore
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
yeah she sits on the potty for a far while and has used it twice now, but everytime she comes running to me crying even when i tell her that she was very cleaver.
andrea28
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
try makin a game of it... let her watch u on toilet shows her there is nothing to be scared of..
nmoore
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for your help
nmoore
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
I just thought id let you all know my little girl now uses her potty and if she has and accident then she comes running to me wanting to be changed , She even went on the potty today and did a wee that i didnt know about and later on she said mummy potty dirty.

So we gave her some sweets to say weldone, When she sits on her potty she wants her coulouring book and crayons.

zedga
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 am 
Post subject: my baby now 18 months
my baby now 18 months old,and i also trying to get his potty training
i know "the ugly face" when he wants to get wee... but everytime i put him on a potty, his ugly face gone n he don't wanna go wee anymore.
It makes me feel...a little frustrated... a thought in my mind "would my son use his potty??"
what should i do??
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:58 am 
Post subject:
my son is 21 month i aint rushing him i just leave the potty there and just remind him about it he will use it when he is ready i did this my other 2 boys aswell and they were all out of nappys by 2 and half so just dont rush him
zedga
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
thanks for remind me 'bout it... i think i shouldn't push him to use his potty right now Smile
i'll try to always remind him to his potty from now on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular