help with advice on *donor insemination*

loopylooloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject: help with advice on *donor insemination*
Hi people,i am new to this site and not quite sure how to go about explaining my reason for joining really (its a long story Confused ) I have a son who's 10 and very much *hard work* but lovely,i always said i only wanted one until i found out i was pregnant again when my son was four but i was pleased. Unfortunately i lost my baby daughter to Turners syndrome when she died in the womb at 22 weeks,i then split from my partner who wanted to start trying again a.s.a.p,they were dark times but i came out the other side! I went on to meet the most wonderful man in the world,who i married 5 years ago and next comes the ironic part of my story... After two years of trying for a baby we have found out my husband is infertile!!!!!! Anyway,to cut a *longer* story short we are now trying to conceive using donor insemination so i would love to hear from anybody who is doing the same or anyone else who maybe finds the whole *trying to pinpoint ovulation* thing a pain in the a$$ (and quite confusing Shocked ) anyway,hope to hear from someone soon xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I am not in the same boat but I just really wanted to wish you luck with it. I am so sorry to hear you lost your daughter, but am glad you have found someone you really love. Fingers crossed this all goes well and you are pregnant soon.

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
I can only echo what millwallrose says.. Good luck with everything. Hope someone on here can help. Pupx
loopylooloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject: thanx 2 millwallrose and pup xxx
Just wanted to say a big thank you to millwallrose and pup for their words of encouragement,i have never been on a site like this and never been very forthcoming in telling people about my 2nd pregnancy as theres always that horrible cringeworthy bit where people feel really sorry for me and dont know what to say but i found your replies very supportive,thanks again guys xxxx Smile
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:43 am 
Post subject:
good luck in the future hun fingers crossed for you xxx lisa
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
we are going through donor insemination just waiting for my ovulation kit to say go.
i found my donor on rainbownetwork.com, he is lovely we have been in contact via email and photos for 1 year just to know he is serious etc.. He has done this dozens of times before and has a great success rate.
If you want any advice etc.. plz let me know
Linda x
BurroughsL
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 am 
Post subject: good luck!
Hi, i just wanted to say, my sister and her wife went down this path (for different reasons to you obvioulsy) they were lucky enough to conceive first time. i am now the proud fav aunt - even if he doenst know it yet - to a happy wonderful smilling boy. in a way, he is made even more special because of the effort it took to get him. So many of us take fertility for granted.

My sister and her wife are hoping to try again soon, I hope you are both as lucky as our family was the first time.

I'm afraid i cant give you any tips/web sites etc, but i know my sister in law got a home ovluation test that she did every morning, that along with taking her tempture at regular intervals during the day obviosuly pointed the optimum time for insemination.

good luck, and please let us know how you get on.

xx
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck with this I hope it all goes well and you get the much loved child you deserve!
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 pm 
Post subject: xx
good luck hun hope all goes well x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular