BD, OV, EWCM, OMG LOL!!!!!

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject: BD, OV, EWCM, OMG LOL!!!!!
hi all

thought i would start a new thread for a clhat about getting it right!!! God I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks just about getting the jist of it now!! Anyone else due to BD in the next few days? Never in a million did I think I would discuss my sex life with complete strangers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Good evening Helz was wondering where all the regulars had gone. Not that I dont want newbies more the merrier. Well you know from my other posts Im due to Ov any day. (What a strange thing to say to someone you have never met before) But then we are all in the same boat. When does you serious BD days start if not already! and hello to any new ladies. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Pup

knew I could rely on you lol!! Well I am 7 days into a 25/26 day cycle. By my calculations I should OV next tues so will start the dance over the weekend!! I think as long as you do it (lol) a couple of days before and same after then you should be onto a winner. Sounds so easy when you say it like that doesn't it.

When is your AF/BFP due again?

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
I know Im addicted. But gd idea to start new thread. Me due to Ov over fri or sat by dates am 12 day in to 28. BUT WHO KNOWS! First month after first EP AF all a bit unsure. Would be due to test 9th or 10th.. Now Im getting paranoid Im replying to all, but cant resist if Im on. How long did it take you with your other children to concieve? Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
yep me 2!! To be honest they were both not planned, sounds awful doesn't it but obviously delighted with both just surprised me both times. What about you?

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
What lovely surprises though. I came of pill the month after my honeymoon and fell pg. Son Sam to follow, then when he was 15 months came of pill, and thought would take longer and BINGO first month then along came Hannah. Been a while since. Hubby wasnt sure he wanted more (I so Did) Then he changed his mind Nov last year Surprised . Started trying Jan when came off pill, fell second month. then lost my Angel Baby a 6 wks. So want to try again, nearly 35. Wont replace our loss but complete our family. Prob take awhile as had EP and lost tube, but who knows????????? Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
well you seem v successful conceiving, its awful that you had to go through the EP but I'm sure you will be fine and get that bfp soon. What did the docs say did they think you will still have as much chance as before EP? I have heard of lots of people getting pg with only one tube so im sure you will Wink

H xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Wel sorry if I bore you, all a bit technical!! But because we Ov irregular from each side each month depending on egg most ready it increases our chances having two ovaries. The really special thing I have found out is though I and many others only have one tube, it can move accross to collect egg from other ovary and move back ( very clever tube) so fertility reduced by only 10% ish. obviously though body in shock after EP for a while so not up to speed and then risk of another EP slightly higher. What do you think your chances are this month, and how long you been trying this time? pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
sorry pup i have been having real trouble with the internet 2nite had to restart my laptop!! God thats amazing i didn't know that and you are deffo not boring me!

We have been trying for only 2 months but because I turned 40 in jan i just keep thinking it might not happen, just need to keep positive excuse the pun!!

H xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Me too having internet probs, on and off. My friend just gave birth to 4th at nearly 41. A girl Rachel. I think its becoming norm to have babies or bigger gaps rising 40 or beyond. Keep pos helz I really would like to join and rosie, honie, squibby and others on the other side. Whre is everyone tonigh. Ooops probably doing the BD Laughing Laughing Laughing pupxx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Pup and Helz,
I think I may have already ovulated this month (day 16 today) although not sure as don't seem to have had any symptoms (so prob should bd for few more days)........but just a waiting game now my af is probably due around 5th May.
Pup - so sorry to hear about your ep you are so positive about it all though which is great......you sound like you get pregnant easily so I'm sure you will be joining the other side very soon......hopefully I'll be there as well! xx
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies

I'm ov any time between 24th and 29th. Fertility friends said I ov'd on day 19 last month so that would be 29th but my CM is getting stretchier by the day so starting the BD tomorrow if I can keep the OH awake. I'll need to pounce as soon as he get's in from work Laughing and hope there is no footie on Laughing Laughing

I'll say one thing though - it's disappointing every month when you get the BFN but at least you can go on a guilt free night out. Just back from a work night out. Funniest night ever. There was a trannie there. Can almost garuntee(spelling!)she won't be on this site Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi jenni only just logged back on and you made me giggle about the trannie! Laughing I thought I may have Ov early but now not sure. According to dates should be very soon. But no EWCM at the moment and not sure about CP. So like you jenni and obe, I will just keep BD and hope! Have a good day all. Im off on school run then to pre-school where I work, so a lovely day with the little ones! Smile pupx
Dory
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi lady's, a couple of questions for you, do you all use ovulation calenders to find your dates? and do you now when your luteal phase is? if you don't this can change your fertile days by 2/3 days either way...When i lossed my baby and we started trying again my cycle went from 26/28 days to 31/33 days so i used ovulation kits to find out when i was ovulating i was surprised to find out i still ovulated on day 12 no matter how long or short my cycle was...also read up about the kits and on 1 site someone said she had been using kits for months and she wasn't ovulating so she started using the kit from day 8 of her cycle and found out she was ovulating on day 9...(the kit does say to start the test on day 10) don't no if anyone has tried them they can be good but can work out expensive to.
jenniP35
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi Dory, I used the strips but wasn't impressed. I chart my temps, CM and CP on fertility friends as well as use the calender. I hope that if we do the BD either side of getting the EWCM we have the best chance although it's obviously not worked yet!!
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular