AF Due

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladybee,

Fingers crossed and lots of sticky babydust for this weekend. Hope you get your BFP! I know what you mean about not wanting to test, I hate it. I try and leave it as long as possible as I hate seeing that horrible BFN. AF was a day early for me this time, so didnt get to the testing stage Sad

Hope af stays away and you get those magic lines/words!

Squibby,
I get REALLY sore boobies about 2 weeks before af, so yes around ov time for me. They go massive and absolutely kill me, to the point that i can barely stand clothes on! I walk around with them in my hands when im at home, they hurt that much Laughing Im guessing this seems quite normal then?!

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
I think so Tigger,from what everyone else has said!it is a nightmare isn't it,blokes don't know how easy they've got it!

Atleast I know I'm not the only one now!xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Know the feeling Tigger, tend to wear vest top. Dont think 10 yr old son would be impressed to dee my 38 Es on view Laughing Pupx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Ha, brilliant! Nope, dont think he would be too impressed!! I only have my dog and dh, and dh is certainly happy for me to wander round!!!

Glad its not just me that gets it so bad! Ahhh, what we women have to go through Laughing

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular