yet another tww!

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject: yet another tww!
well like i said in the title im on yet another ttw!! for me as im sure it is for everyone this is the longest twoo weeks! funny how my holidays never drag this much? Rolling Eyes trying to be optimistic this month, last month i got so down about it all. but i do feel slightly different? boobs feel quite big tho not sore and i have slight cramping? probably wind? Laughing hows everybody else doing? anyone else in tww? good luck to everybody!!! xxx Wink
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,I'm not in my tww just yet,but will be soon.maybe you could clear something up for me?

see I am really confused as I keep getting different dates of when I am ovulating(my ticker says one thing and other ovulation calendars say another!

since coming off the pill,my periods have been irregular but not too much,first 2 were 6 days late,3rd was 2 days and my last was only one day,so am thinking that if I was to have one next month it may be on time (my usual cycle is 28 days),so would this mean that I will ovulate tomorrow?

thanks xx

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi squibby, im not too sure to be honest? everything ive read says roughly 12 - 16 days before your next af is due is when you ovulate, but ive been checking my cm and cp and i ovulate a few days earlier? my cycle is also approx 28 days, sometimes 26? the last time i got pregnant i only had sex once a few days after af and got a bfp!! its really confusing but i think if you keep checking yourself and recording it you will get to know your own body. sorry ive not been much help? Rolling Eyes xxx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Don't worry,you've been really helpful.think I am just going to try it the way I have been this time and if it works,then great.if not,there is always next month.it's only my first month of trying anyway.

Could you just tell me though,what exactly am I meant to be looking for when checking CP?just not overly sure what it feels like,could be finding the wrong thing!

I really hope you are preg,it sounds very promising xxx

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
sorry for the delay squibby, my pc keeps crashing!! if you insert your clean fingers gently up until you feel a sort of bump which feels seperate from your vagina walls, thats what youre looking for, sorry for sounding too graphic Embarassed thats your cervix, after youve been feeling for a few days you will get to know whether its low or high. while youre there you can collect your mucous by scooping around the cervix (bumpy bit) gently to see what consistency it is and that can also give you a good idea of if youre ovulating or not. it took me a while to get used to it but i find it very helpful, hope you do too. good luck xxx Very Happy
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
That's ok.thank you for the help,I think I have been doing it right anyway.

It's just all so technical,I had no idea how much!

thank you for the luck,good luck to you as well xx

ttc2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:34 pm 
Post subject: tww
Hi All,
I am also in the tww....it's that part of the month that passes so slowly. After having tried unsuccesfully for 3 months, I decided to use the OPK. Unfortunately, DH was away the day I got a positive. The earliest I oculd BD was next day. Although I know that my chance of conceiving are weaker this month, I am just being over-optimistic. Maybe one of the sperms did the trick Smile
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
lets hope so ttc! Wink xxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Rosie,

Good luck in your TWW. Lots of sticky babydust winging its way to you right now!

Thanks for the info on cp! i get really confused about it and am never sure what I am 'feeling'!!!

Fingers crossed for lots of BFP's soon!
Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular