does implanon affect fertility ?

catz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject: does implanon affect fertility ?
i am 33 yrs old, I have used implanon for 7 years. Came off this last September and have been trying ever since. My periods did regulate to near enough 28days but then went wierd, my last one was 36 days. My body is giving me very confusing signals and i am getting extremley worried and frustrated.

I have been trying to monitor my cervical mucas (gross) but that is just white (never like the egg white) i do not know if i am ovulating as last time i tried to test it was negative (but then my periods became irregular again)

Has any one had similar problems
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi i had the implant too had it removed july and am due in 3 weeks fell the first time lol so it can happen xx
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi catz,

I havent had implanon but i did have the mirena coil until feb. I have been fairly lucky and af seems to be pretty regular so far. Not everyone finds checking cm helpful, so you may be just struggling to find it....im quite lucky in that mine pretty much jumps out and says hi Laughing If you are worried though, go to your docs and explain things to them.

Lots of luck and babydust

Lisaken,
Cant believe you only have 3 weeks to go...how exciting! Hope you arent feeling too uncomfortable and are ready for the fun to begin! Lots of happy labour vibes.
Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular