baby dancing complete!

jo2309
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:05 pm 
Post subject: baby dancing complete!
hey ladies, i haven't been on here since sunday there's so much to read to catch up!

saturday was day 12 of my cycle and so me and my partner began trying, i have to say it was a bit uncomfortable though, it felt quite awkward to be honest because i think this time we both knew we were doing it for a purpose and so it took a while to relax. i dont no if anyone else has felt like this?

Come tuesday though (day15) i had told myself to stop worrying so much and found it much easier and enjoyable, we did the baby dance saturday, monday, tuesday and twice on wednesday so hopefully didn't miss the opportunity Smile

i would like to say congratulations to buba! on her bfp, and good luck to all the ladies due to test this weekend, and well done to squibby for becoming forum leader, for sending more than 300 posts in just 3 weeks! wow, u are an addict, lol.

im due to test on 6th may, and im feeling quite confident, here's to lots of january babies! x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jo.I know what you mean,I felt a bit like that at first too but now I don't even think about it until afterwards!

I really hope you get a BFP this month,that would be great!

thanks for the congratulations,have I really sent that many?I had absolutely no idea,oh dear,I really am an addict! lol.ladies I have proof now!

Ooj,you are due to tests just a few days before me,I hope we both have some great news!xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Well good luck Jo. Ohh I see what you mean about Squibby and Forum Leader. Well done Squibby. You are always there when someone needs you. Thanks pupx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
good luck jo! im due to test just a couple of days before you so lets hope we both a a bfp!!!! xxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Jo, fingers crossed for a lovely BFP for you. You had lots of dancing, so hopefully this will be your month Laughing

Squibby, you really are the forum guru!!! Pup, your not far behind!!!

Take care & lots of sticky babydust for everyone Very Happy
Txx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jo,

Good luck, you certainly put the effort in, hope you and evryone on here gets a BFP Very Happy
I know what you mean feeling a little awkward as your doing 'it' for a reason. I just told my hubby that we got to BD tonight and he is completly uninterested!!! .. I sure we'll get into the swing of it

I will probably be testing around the 12th May.. fingers crossed for everyone
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Cazza.how you doodling?

sorry for the craziness,that'll be the pregnant ladies over on the other side corrupting my mind! lol

xx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
not bad Squibby, how about you? Are you just constantly on here?? How do have the time?
Where in your cycle are you? I expecting to ovulate anytime soon, maybe over weekend so I better get some practice in soon xx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
yep apparently I am! well I'm not working at the mo,hopefully have just found myself a job,so won't be able to come on here so much.

I am fine thank you.I'm on day 13 now,so ovulating tomoz on average,but may have already happened.
yeh that is a good idea.I am doing it every day at the mo,hopefully its enough xx

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies how u all doin i feel like i am always on here and i work 3 nights a week in a maternity ward
but aprt from that i spend the day dropping kids to school pickin them up and lookin after my 2 year old and housework Evil or Very Mad which i hate house work not very exciteing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
good look jo hunny. ha ha i dont think any1 likes housework honie xx
jo2309
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi k175ty,

jst read ur post in the other forum im glad ur feeling better about things, its nice to hear from u in here, im feeling positive bout the ttc, there's no reason that i know of why it shudn't have worked its just a waiting game now, hopefully there'l be a few of us getting bfp around the same time.

do u know if u are having a boy or a girl yet? x

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
awww i really hope it happens for you very soon.(thats to all of you ladies who are ttc)lol.

Yea-i am feeling better, i always worry too much and i shouldnt really!

I have no idea yet-got a scan on 11 June(morning so i dont have to wait all day. Very Happy ) im soooo excited but it seem like ages away-i will be 23 weeks then!!!! xx
jo2309
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
aw im sure it will fly past, my partner really wants a boy first but ive seen so many nice nursery themes for girls, lol i dont mind though as long as he/she is healthy.

is this ur first? x

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha thats just like us!!!!!! we'd like a boy but iv seen an idea for a girls nursery that is really beautiful!! lol
Yea, its our first-dunno what im letting myself in for!!lol Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular