TWW

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject: TWW
Anyone else in their tww now?according to my ticker I am but not sure if I've ovulated yet,so could be longer but thought I would start a post anyway!x

so exciting,two weeks! Very Happy

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Surprise Suprise its me! Sorry couldnt help but reply. Where are all you TWW ladies?? Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Looks like it's just you and me for now then hun!am getting in a right kerfuffle(so not how to spell it!) over this whole ov thing,decided to change my ticker cos I am close now.

are you gonna try anymore hun or leave it now?gonna get my bf home in a bit and get BDing,we're at my parents at the mo xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
OMG I must change my ticker toooo! Its so much more exciting. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh I know,that's why I changed it,it was starting to depress me saying 1 day til ov!

so only 2 weeks til testing,well maybe!

did you get that invite to join the other site?cos they send u a free test if you do!im getting one xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Like the new tickers Hey! Pupx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Ok Squibby till someone elso on, or new thread though I would be nosey. Hop you dont mind. Whats OH name age and what does he do work or study. Hope you dont mind me asking? Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
yeh they are much better!just been reading through the getting preg bit on here,for like the 2oth time,just checking I havent missed anything!

Might have to drag my bf home in a bit,he's got on the xbox wiv my bro now so may be tricky adn I cant really think of a good way to get him off wivout saying 'oi you,we're going home so we can get jiggy'! lol,don't think my mum and da dwould appreciate that very much somehow!

x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Ok Squibby till someone elso on, or new thread though I would be nosey. Hop you dont mind. Whats OH name age and what does he do work or study. Hope you dont mind me asking? Pupx

oh sorry pup,didnt see your post!

his name is Miikey(Michael),he's 23 and he is a lifeguard,swim teacher and footy coach a bit too.
anything else? Very Happy x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry so nosey I am. Just interested to read about others other halves. Sounds Fit! pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
that's ok!you would think so wouldn't you but he's actually a bit on the tubby side,sssh don't tell him I said that! lol

He says it himself but he's only a lifeguard in a leisure centre so he doesn't have to do much!he plays footy in his own time too x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
My DH is tall and slim. can eat for England though! What was that about Private message and test thing? Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
oh,i had a private msg on here saying to join this other site and would get a free test,every new member gets either a preg or ov test,u choose.

it's fertilitydiaries.com or sumfin like that!

ooh,sounds lovley!my bf can eat for england,scotand,wales and Ireland!lol wot is it about men and food,even if they are not really hungry,offer them food and they will never say no!x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
That footie and of course BD and they are more than happy. So not managed to get BF to go home for BD yet! Or did you say you were leaving till tommorrow? Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
nope not yet but am going to in a min,getting tired now!

So will speak to you soon hun if thats ok?sorry for leaving you all alone,don't know where everyone is tonight,maybe they know something we don't!

may be on tomoz but where I live we have a special event going on in the town tomoz.have you heard of Richard Trevithick?well that's wot its for,he was born here.so may be up to that!

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular