Where has everyone gone?

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Oh yes got he ironing washing and dog walk too, but that will have to wait!! Dont worry my cross-trainer in the middle of lounge. Must use today. Just got on scales (Stupidme) I have put a whole stone on since I first fell pg with baby I lost, so thats in 3 months and a bit, how depressing! And we are out for lunch today with my parents. Oh god. Gd luck with clearing nursery to be quite theraputic when its finished though. pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 am 
Post subject:
yeah i'm ok. went out last night with dh and had ov pain while out!! Rushed home and did the BD not sure how much longer I need to keep doing it? Think I OV early??

H xx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:36 am 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Oh yes got he ironing washing and dog walk too, but that will have to wait!! Dont worry my cross-trainer in the middle of lounge. Must use today. Just got on scales (Stupidme) I have put a whole stone on since I first fell pg with baby I lost, so thats in 3 months and a bit, how depressing! And we are out for lunch today with my parents. Oh god. Gd luck with clearing nursery to be quite theraputic when its finished though. pupx

Well, were all in for exciting days then!! Ive got b-in-l's 40th bday party later so lots of family mingling for me too!!.....as long as no-one decide to announce they are pregnant it should be ok!! On the basis I seem to be attracting pregnancy on everyone else at the moment nothing would surprise me!!! Sad
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:36 am 
Post subject:
When was you due to OV Helz as I too think I Ov a day or so early. More like day 12 than 14. Pupx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Helz123 wrote:
yeah i'm ok. went out last night with dh and had ov pain while out!! Rushed home and did the BD not sure how much longer I need to keep doing it? Think I OV early??

H xx

Sorry Helz but you really made me chuckle then. I just had such a strange vision of you being out and jumping in a taxi!!! Well, lets hope it worked!! It amazes me how anyone ever gets bloody pregnant at all with such a short window of time. Specially these that have one night stands...I mean...whats the chance of that!!?
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
well it was day 10 of 26 so its deffo early. How much longer after OV can you still get PG? I'm confused with it all. Hear you didn't have a good day yest pup? Hope you are feeling better today.

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Better thanks Helz apart from the large weight gain!! I think you window is about 12-24 hrs but not totally sure on that. its def not more than 48. Sorry not much help I know. i got lots of pain around day 10 and though was happening then EWCM came after along with high CP. Its so confusing to me. Pupx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Think its up to 2 days after ov but dont hold me to it cos I get sooo confoooosed!!! Laughing
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Just found this sentence in the conception section :
The egg can be impregnated for approximately 24 hours from when it leaves the follicle.

So could be our answer? Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:51 am 
Post subject:
yeah it was like that it was very funny! DH joked I am only using him for what I want but of course he wants it too!!!

Well if its only that short I will be BD tonight and tomorrow morning and keeping everything crossed and cycling like hell lol Laughing

I really have got to go now taking dds shopping, try and catch you all later. Hope you feel better today pup and just wanted to say Casstia I love Hollyoaks am totally addicted, sad for an old woman like me eh lol.

Take care

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Have a gd day Helz. Pup Laughing x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular