TTC :(

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 pm 
Post subject: TTC :(
Why does it have to be so hard Sad I've just been reading through loads of posts on here and other sites (looking for other peoples pregnancy signs as you do Rolling Eyes ) and time and again I've read, we tried the cbfm and it worked first time, or we tried pre-seed and it did it for us, or I lay there after for at least an hour, or we did it everyday/just the once , or we took vitamins , it goes on and on and it seems like everyone has the one thing that worked first time for them Confused
Well I've tried all these things above, as well as soft cups , various BD positions , eating extra protein,taking aspirin , opk's , charting, every bl**dy thing I can find anybody anywhere on the entire internet suggesting might help and none of it works for me Mad
It's been the longest 14 months of my life and I know thats nothing compared to how long some people have been ttc for ,but this month I had new symptoms and was feeling hopeful and now it's 9DPO and all that hopes gone again and i'm expecting AF will show up and i'm just tired Sad I can't think of anything else to do Question
I thought I was getting used to the idea of it not happening earlier in the month but now AF is a few days away i'm just as upset as any other month (not helped because it's our anniversary at the weekend and OH's birthday so it puts more pressure on ), just wish it didn't have to be so hard to get pregnant, not just for me for every woman whose trying Crying or Very sad xxx
Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean Nat! Sad Admitily I have only been ttc for nearly 8 months now but it is very difficult!! & to make it worse I am a week early and af is showing her ugly head!! I have an appointment with my gp next week so am gonna voice my concerns next week and see what they can suggest!!

To make things even harder everyone around you who doesnt try to fall pg IS!! Sad We should all stick together and perservier and we will all get BFP soon Smile I have to tell myself that so it doesnt get toooooo depressing!!

GD Luck xx

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
I'm feeling really sh!tty about ttc too Nat.

My cycles just p!ss me off now and I am starting to believe I will never be a mum, but that's all I want Crying or Very sad
Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
I can join your club too, sometimes it just really gets to you...

Especially if you see others just popping them out... Sad

Not giving up hope yet!
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
dont give up hope. It has happened for you before so it will happen again. xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
sometimes i feel like just packing it al in and giving up. its like what the hell is the point. then i see a new mum with her tiny little baby and im reminded all over again what i want more than anything in the world.
sometimes though i wish i could go back 4 years and tell myself not to bother so i can save all this bloody heartache Crying or Very sad

[

3 Angel babies. Lost but still loved so much
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
i feel excatly the same... i went to see my friend today who has PCOS and endometeriosis and only 1 ovary and is currently 36 weeks pregnant after 11 yrs of trying!! her oh had low sperm count and she said the only thing she did was have sex 4 times in one day and thats it!! (they were going thru a rough patch) and the only other thing she mentioned was the month before she had her 1st 28 day cycle Smile Smile when she had her 20week scan they said her ovary was no longer polycystic either! Smile Smile she was brilliant with me today as i too feel i am never going to be a mum Crying or Very sad ive stopped my clomid/ cbfm/ vitamins/ opks everything... i figured after over 3 yrs if its not happened trying ALL that then tbh i have just as much chance bd'ing when the hell i want and taking away the pressure/ disappointment every month! the only thing that is keeping me sane is the fact i think everything happens for a reason... my friend got pregnant for a reason... and i will when the times right... all my friends are pregnant (or just given birth) and im feeling like it is immpossible!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad technically i only have 'mild' pcos, my bmi is 25.4 (so mildly overweight, from losing a stone) and i just think there are people with alot more things like my friend and she fell pregnant so whats stopping me???? sorry for the rant but i know excatly what u mean, im due af tomo and know i will Sad .... all we can do is keep smiling Question Question Question
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 am 
Post subject:
Awww Labb, it's rubbish isn't it Sad maybe stopping trying so hard will work for you though I've read so many stories over the last few days of people who tried for ages and fell when they stopped trying ,great news about your friend, she must have really thought it would never happen xx
Happy hell, it's not quite so simple this time though unfortunately, I'm older and I only have one tube and that could well be blocked Sad I always start to wonder why I even bothered at this point in a month xx
Ronans Mummy it tugs at your heartstrings doesn't it, I can kid myself i'm not that bothered until I see someone with a baby and then all those feelings come back, I dont know how you've coped with it for 4 years , I hope it happens for you soon xx
Pixie I don't know how you cope with your cycles on top of everything, can the docs not do anything to help with them ? xx
I think it's partly because i'm getting to the point where I've exhausted all the options, I have a gynae app booked for the 1st of November and if he can't help me than there's nothing left, my OH doesn't want to do IVF Sad Got a BFN this morning at 10 DPO so I think i'm going to try and put it out of my mind for now and wait and see what the gynae says xxx
tracehopes
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly what you mean hun, ttc is s**t, every month i think i have done everything that i possibly can and still af shows up. I convince myself in the 2ww that yes this is the month, but then when the witch arrives its like 'after nearly 4 years why should this month be any different' i hate ttc but as each month passes it becomes more of an obsession xxx
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:14 am 
Post subject:
I am on the edge at the moment, I am trying sooooo hard to not tip over I really am Crying or Very sad I keep trying to shut it out of my mind all the time!!!

Me and OH have really been trying this month and I know I am going to be let down again and cant take the pain of it anymore, the only positive is our holiday that we can chill on and just enjoy each other then we get back and have my dads birthday then we go to Edinburgh for the weekend so all these things have been taking my mind off it but I know when its over what is it the next countdown to another childless holiday!!! Crying or Very sad

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Like you nat I have tried everything soy, vitamins, opks, temping, pre-seed, even clomid!

NOTHING in 2 and a half years it upsets me when I see pg women its something I have wanted for a long time and being in a relationship and setting up a home to then make that fantastic decision with my fab OH to have children of our own NOTHING! its dis-heartening BUT I will do the usual paint a smile on and get on with it and when people ask me when we are finally going to have children dso the usual oh you know maybe soon Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 am 
Post subject:
i totally feel for your teebs.

i actually lost it with a friend this year who was moaning about not being able to TTC baby number two.

She is 23, beautiful healthy baby and a very rich husband who earns so much she only works for fun and when she can be pestered

Im not knocking her pain but after months of "Why dont you have a baby?...you shouldnt delay it any more?....you focus on your career to much.....oh whoa is me, i wish we could conceive number two its been two months"

i totally freaked at her and told her that

a) it was non of her [*CENSORED*] business if or when i wanted a baby

b) i was trying to conceive but i couldn't so could she stop asking

c) be thankful for your baby. i would be happy with one baby so she should bear that in mind and be grateful of her blessing

i am not saying women with on/two/six babies cant moan about not being able to TTC - what i was saying to her was she didnt seem at all to realise how lucky she was to be blessed.

end of rant. everyone on here is so lovely and understanding i dont talk to anyone else about TTC!!
xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Yeah one of my closest firends got with a guy in Dec last year they started ttc by the feb she was pg Shocked unfortunatley MC around 6 weeks and as she had previous problems had to be seen my speciliast so was told not to ttc so they got the all clear to start ttc again first month she didnt fail she was nearly crying at me and giving it ohmygod etc... I cant do this next month fell PG and decided to tell me that I should try OPKS Twisted Evil as they used them and look what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know she was only trying to help (she is a very insensitive too) but I was so deflated!

She is now 15 weeks pg and very happy and I am happy for her but god its so hard Crying or Very sad

she was going crazy about it when she didnt fall pg one month! Shocked I felt like screaming at her try 26 months and then tell me how you feel you insensitive bit$H
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Sad I guess we are all in the same boat! Sad
All I can say is relaxation and been chilled out is key to getting a bfp..
so I am gonna book myself in for that massage later on in the month!! Reflexolgy can also help too... so I may go for this as well.. different things work for different people though.. Smile xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Its totally sh*t ttc, we have tried every combination going and tried what worked before and still nothing. So sick of going through this every single bloody month, but I know we have to keep going till I can hold our son or daughter. I long for the day when I dont have to think about my cycle once in the whole month, seems a very very distant memory when I just use to dread af just because it messed with my fun.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
I couldnt agree more claire, I remember AF just getting in the way as we wanted to BD so much Shocked now I have to really try to want to bd Crying or Very sad Not because I dont love or fancy my OH it just makes it even worse when we keep getting AF as after ttc so long its like we do BD sometimes just because we have to at certain points! Its a vicious cycle it really is Crying or Very sad

Although this month we have BD becuase we wanted to and have every other day since AF finished and its been lots more fun! Wink Maybe becuase we are going on holiday I am feeling more relaxed and calm Question plus we have talked about it and I think OH really wants it more than ever now, I ppinted it out to him its been nearly 2.5 years now and his face dropped I dont think he realised how long I have been off the pill so at the moment we have that mojo back and really enjoying BD, he wont leave me alone Laughing and wont let me move for about ten mins after Embarassed he said its you your too fast to move about just chill for ten mins Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular