Had sex but my wife not reached orgasm

kaush1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:22 am 
Post subject: Had sex but my wife not reached orgasm
Hi,
we are planning for Baby boy and as per schedule following- we had sex. I have reached orgasm but my wife does not reached.
we are expecting boy and we are worry now about what will happen?

Question: what are chances for baby boy now?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:07 am 
Post subject:
I'm sorry I do understand what you are asking. It does not really make sense.
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think your wife needs to reach orgasm to conceive I'm sure I read it somewhere.
Aleishasmam
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Yeah I doubt your wife needed to reach orgasm to conceive. Hope
All goes well with ttc though.
retjet
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:52 pm 
Post subject: STORY OF MY PREGNANCY
It is a thing of joy to listen to an advise not just advise but a good one ,I want to testify about what God has done for me through the help of a herbalist ,i was married for over (6)six years there was no issue i thought all hope was lost but a friend told me about DR EKA who i consulted (dreka14demons@gmail.com) and he told me what to do and i doubted but not withstanding a needing woman i had to try what was sent to me by him after some weeks i feel some changes in my body then i was scared be course i was weak then i had to go for a checkup and immediately i was confirm pregnant joy all days , praise the lord God almighty for this great joy in my family my people i charge you to go for what is best this is what save me from my mother in-laws hand now am so happy. Email or contact of him via Sad (dreka14demons@gmail.com)
Laura3011
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Dear Kaush, hi! Being honest I do not understand people who prefer to have a boy or a girl. What is the difference? It is your child. It is a part of you! Moreover I donít believe that you can somehow predict the sex of the future child according to some plan. The only possibility to define the sex of the future child is PGD. But I strongly believe that this procedure makes the embryo weaker. I think that only a God can decide. I am sure that he knows better. Soon I will have an embryo transfer in biotexcom. I hope the result will be positive. And the sex of the future child doesn`t matter to me. The most important that I will be a MOTHER!!! Of course there is such procedure as PGD. But I didn`t want to use it. Of course it would be great to have twins!!! It is my dream. Unfortunately not all the people understand and value all they have in their live!!!
MaryBr
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Do you really believe in this? Do you really think that it is possible to predict the sex of the future child? Do you really think that some schedule will help you? The only thing that works id PGD. I totally agree in this with Laura. Just imagine how many mlns of sperms are in the semen. They are moving very fast. None knows will you have a boy or a girl. Does it really matter? Why do you prefer a boy? Will you love him more? Or you will not accept a daughter? Moreover the orgasm plays no role. The most important is ovulation. Was it that period? Remember, the child is the best that can happen to people. If your wife is pregnant, my congratulations to you!!!
TheOne
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 am 
Post subject: Re: Had sex but my wife not reached orgasm
kaush1234 wrote:
Hi,
we are planning for Baby boy and as per schedule following- we had sex. I have reached orgasm but my wife does not reached.
we are expecting boy and we are worry now about what will happen?

Question: what are chances for baby boy now?

OMG, what a silly question. Do you believe that if your wife doesnít experience orgasm, she may only conceive with a girl? Or she canít conceive at all? As other ladies say, it doesnít matter at all. In any case, if you want so, I wish you lots of luck in conceiving a boy. However, if it is a girl, then what?
Iíve been TTC for more than five years. Gender of a baby never bothered me. I mean I would love a son or a daughter equally. That is why such posts astonish me, IMHO
cathrinecatbaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Reaching Orgasm is not required.Only sperm need to attach exactly
www babyandnames com
cathie1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Your wife need sperm, not orgasm. Why you ask about that?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular