Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi whatisit,

that was really sweet of you. I'm trying to get the old post closed as it is too long. Please use this one. (i'm not being bossy hun - honestly Very Happy )

Julie xxxxxx

whatisit
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
opps sorry posted on the old one before i saw this. No you do right to try and start a new one- ill add this to my favourties now.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 am 
Post subject:
brillent idea however did post on other thread untill seen this Laughing
hope all well my babies gone bk to school today so a wee bit of normality Laughing
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 am 
Post subject: whatisit
hi watisit , hope u dont mind i have sent u a pm as been reading through the posts and saw u had been trying to pm me xxxx dee
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies,

Well all back to normal today and all children back to school / nursery. I went back to work yesterday. Sad
I totally cheated yesterday and caved in when OH had a HUGE Shocked Mixed grill. I had a bacon sandwich with a couple of mushrooms in. My concessions were that it was on wholemeal bread and there was no butter - and it was all grilled so i didn't feel too guilty.
Being a good girl today though. Had Special K for brekkie, and a pear. Had oj and special K for lucnh (or i will) and some low fat soup after i get back from the gym later on. Smile

Am going to start frinking more green tea. Making a concerted effort to remember to take the Vitex!
I have to keep it up though and thats the hard part. Laughing

Hope all ok. Julie xxxxxxxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
well thought today would of been bk to norm and at 9.30 am school phone to say pls can you come and collect your son hes been excluded for being defient WTF he is Autistic and today being 1st day back at school is a shock to him ..so he is going to feal like a fish out of water untill he gets bk into the swing of things.... Ive totally had enough of this school it seems the slightest thing he does hes excluded speak to special need department at local council and they are hopless and dont seem to care at all Evil or Very Mad makes me so mad if they carnt cope then let me know and we can look at alternative schools that can meet his needs
sorry for rant but it breaks my heart to see him so upset over something he doesent understand he has done
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Anna,

i'm sorry to hear that. Its a disgrace. You need to start banging someone's head against the wall. There should be a key worker to help him, and if not there should be adequate support so its easier for him. Evil or Very Mad

Have you thought about writing to your MP about the lack of care/support provided to you? If he is autistic he really needs some kind of support. I'm like a fish out of water on this topic, but i know there should be a support system in place for you!

(((((((((hugs)))))))))
Julie xxxxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi julie there is a support teacher there but she is bloody hopless Evil or Very Mad She winds him up more he like to try and do things himself being 11 but she takes over and writes.. For him which really makes his already self asteem even lower ...Have told her about this many times but falls on death eres ..We have an appointment with head 2moro as things need to change at one point he was not educated propely 4 18mths as no one could cope so he had home tutor one day aweek all they did was play games ...The education department told me to teach him in between days but im Dyslexic so it would be like the blind teaching the blind
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Mmmm,
Anna it seems like the school needs to sort things out. You need to tell the school what you want and to make a plan. It is the law that your son is given an education, and the local authority needs to support in the correct way!

I really hope it goes ok for you tmrw.

Julie xxxxxxxxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
thanx honey hope your well
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
I'm fine Anna,
just got back from the gym. I hope i didn't overstep the mark with my comments. Confused

xxxxxx

masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls how are you all today
well im ov today and i have mixed feeling as we are not doing anything a part of me feels its a waste of a month but haho just have to for the hsg test i suppose
cliarexxx
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
no not at all honey your right ive got to stop pussy footing and get it sorted how is he ever going to get education if they carnt cope.... Well hubby and i are going to give pre-seed a shot can you only get it online ?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Anna,

i think you can only get it online. I did. You can get it off ebay and it can also be bought in single applicators or a tube for multiple uses (a bit like KY) it comes with applicator thingys which screw on the end of the tube. I've got both - its really runny stuff!!!! Laughing

Claire, sorry no bding this month, you can make up for it after HSG Embarassed You are at your most fertile after the HSG.

xxxx

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
Page 1 of 126

Jump to:  

Community

Popular