pms symptoms here as usual....so no hope?

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject: pms symptoms here as usual....so no hope?
Hello all,
I am on day 20 of my cycle and have my usual pms symptoms - moodiness (so bad I cried for 2 hours not-stop), a few cramps and boobs are really sore.....which is what I get every month.....so I am resigned to the fact that af will arrive in about 8 days. Feeling fed-up but just wondered does anyone know if I could experience my usual pms symptoms but still have a hope of being pregnant? I know deep down that af will prob arrive as I always with out fail get these symtoms a week before......but is there any hope? x
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun,do you usually get symptoms this early b4 af?cos you know the symptoms are really similar.was talking to someone today who was 100% sure her af was on the way,now she's pregnant!

xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
All three times I have been pg I have had Af symptoms, they can be so similiar. pupx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
hiya.....yes I always get symptoms of af really early.....in fact I sometimes feel my boobs hurt all month! So it's not at all unusual for me.....I reckon the month I don't get any will be the month I am pregnant. I can time moodiness to about 1 week before my hubby has to stay out of my way for a day! xx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Also the thing is I reckon it would be too early for pregnancy symptoms at only 6 days past ovulation.....so more likely to be pms symptoms?
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
well it's a tricky one then hun,all you can do is wait and see I guess but like pup says,it could be possible xx

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi obe, i too am having a tricky month, i done usually get symptoms of af til about 5 days before, yet im not due til 4th may? i have really sore boobs and have had mild cramping, unusual??? but every time i have been pregnant (5 times) ive not suspected anything!!! i think cos we know what we should be looking for we either exagerate them or totally miss them, what im trying to say is dont give up hope! this road to motherhood can be a very paranoid one! i wish you the very best of luck and hope we can pass on to the "other side" together. xxxx Very Happy
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Good Luck obe and rosie, only time will tell, and not too long now! Pupx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
thanks squibly, pup and rosie.....I guess it's better to try and stay positive....I've noticed you are all chatting on another post at the same time I don't how you manage it all....def agree about the squip and pup.com forum as you do both seem to be the agony aunts on here...which is great as you make us all feel better. I also hope we could go across to the other side together rosie....so i'll keep fingers crossed for us all (even though I'm certain my af will arrive in a week....see I'm being negative again...agh!)
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
you are welcome hun.I hope you get the result you are after(and you as well Rosie),

we are seriously thinking about it obe,pupsquib.com! lol

xx

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
meant to say rosie if your symptoms are unusual then that's more positive for you then? My symptons are def not unusual unfortunately. xxx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
there you goagain obe, be positive hun, im probably just building myself up for mothing anyway??????? wots all that about? now im being negative??? Laughing Laughing Laughing it must be a ttc thing!!!!! Laughing xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Def hormones ladies makes us all over the place with thoughts at times. Hop you both get BFPs. Good Luck and baby Dust all around. Pupx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
thanks pup. i did say in a post a few days ago i was feeling positive, but isnt it funny how time goes on you start to doubt yourself??? ive never been like this with my 2 other children, they were here before we actually started trying if you know what i mean??? i darent tell any of my friends in this obsessive,theyl think ive lost the plot!!! have you had your glass of wine yet pup?? thinkmines affecting my typinggg???ggg???ydntuan???ha ha Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Of course but not too much, gives me sore eyes. pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular