help,help, help..... !!!!!!!!

morningstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 am 
Post subject: help,help, help..... !!!!!!!!
hi every one..am new here..& im loving the site soo much since it keeps me from getting dlost with the baby things..yeah am anew mother of a 6 months old tiny cute little girl(not so new)..& since delivery time my whole life has changed (obviously to the best)& has turned upside down..but i guess nothing new in this ..so what i wanna say is that i'v just recently get back control over afew sides of my life..& am not intending to let this go away from me ( i mean my control)..so normally i went to the birth control clinic & get that little thing put inside me (!!!!!)..u know what i mean right ??? till now every thing is ok..but the problem is that am not feeling (safe) at all..!!!!! is that normal?? i mean am still obsessed about not to get pregnant although my poor husban keep reassuring me (4 his own benefit of course).. but still i cant let it go..& i keep thinking about it all the time since i got my cylcles back..& am not so aware of the natural methods (safe days & bla abla bla)..so would any one of u tell me what to do so as to (control) this nagging voice inside my head how not to get pregnant again??? & how i could calculate my safe days?? pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me !!!!
Sammywu1
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Do you mean you have the coil fitted? Does it look like a little y shaped thing with strings attached?

If so, that is what I had fitted after I had my Daughter 5 years ago. I was the same as you, I kept thinking I was going to get pregnant but really, there is only no reason to worry. I went back and forth from the doctors on many occasions and each time they assured me that with the coil there is NO WAY for you to get pregnant. Whilst I had mine fitted it even stopped my periods! It was great! Don't worry, just get back to enjoying your husband. xxx
morningstar
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:43 am 
Post subject:
hi sammywu1..& thanx 4 the quick reply..about the coil thing yeas its a tiny y shaped thing but mine has no strings attached !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does that make any difference ??? plus,the fact that i already had my cycle back..but i think the cycle thing has nothing to do with the coil ..i think its related to breast feeding..right?? if not so..then that woulld be another thing to make me worry..y did i get my cycle back ????? ooooh am getting crazy with all this stress....
Angel78
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

Just a friendly word of caution - my sister had a coil fitted after the birth of her first and everything was ok for the first year or so. She then found out the day before leaving for her honeymoon that she was pregnant with the coil fitted. There was then major concern about the baby being ectopic but after having the coil removed and scan, all was well. She had a baby girl in Feb this year.
Don't want to worry you even more but thought it best to share as this isn't the first person I have known to fall pregnant whilst having a coil fitted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular