Oh no........panic stations....HELP!!!!

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
yep exactly hun,it's only my first month anyway and if it doesn't happen,at least I will know wot to look for next month-still be really bummed though!

did you find that test bit yet hun?it's titled 'free sign up test' xx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
hey squibby, have your cycles been regular? maybe you havn't ovulated yet? but then if your on day 17 you'd think you would have.
I still havn't ovulated, took my temp this morning and nothing! got to keep BD for a little longer
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
well they were b4 I came off the pill,since then,I've had 34,34,31,29,so kind of hoping this month would be back to normal.

am very confused now xx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
i'm on day 26.. its so diff to work this out. Poor hubby wants a break form BD, yet dont wanna miss the slot. BD on sat & Sunday, so suppose he can have tonight off
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
and you still havent ovulated hun?well maybe I am late then xx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
don't think so, Ive been taking my temps every morning and no rise yet. Last month, I ovulated on day 26 though, so was hoping to ovulate today
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
that's really late hun,are your cycles really long then?see mine are usually 28 days and last was 29,so thought this month would be that or 28 but if I havent ovulated yet,my period would be well late.

it's so confusing isn't it,I think I will buy some OPK's if it doesn't happen this month xx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
yeah trying to resist buying ov kits, as think their quite expensive as this is also only first month really trying, if I don't get pregnant in next couple of months then might do that too.

I think my body is out of sync anywau being on pill for 8 years so just going to have to wait, but its so frustrating.

If you havn't ovulated yet, that would be that long a cycle, 31 days if you were to ovulate today. Thats why i like to take temp, as its usually fairly obvious whe you do ovulate and can calculate 14 ons from temp rise to know when af is due.. especially as mine as not regular
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
right best do some work... anyway speak to you all soon

Babydust all around x
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
yeh that is wot i thought but I don't have a thermometer to take it wiv,if no luck this month,I wil get one.how much are they and where do you get them from?

well gonna go check my cp again in a bit and BD again tonight and hope for the best!xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular