Where has everyone gone?

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject: Where has everyone gone?
Are we all feeling unwell or off colour and down today? The barking mad spark has gone!!!! Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
I'm here hun and i know wot u mean,see my new post.i feel like poo.

think the stress is getting to us all,its not fun anymore but will try and be funny hun,wot shall we talk about?!x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
We were replying to each others similiar posts at the same time! Right lets think forward and cheer ourselves up. Favouite names at the mo. Prams we might have etc etc Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Ok,well I have already sort have got a pram that was given to us from my bf's friend as they didnt use it much and is pretty new but may buy another.

umm well fave names for me are still Alfie for a boy and Chloe for a girl but I like Logan and Tegan too.

your turn! lol xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Love Logan and Tegan is growing on me. Got to have a travel system from experience. I had Graco one , but also like M&P one out at the mo. My first pram weighed so much you needed to be a weightlifter to fold it up. Its and ongoing laugh in our house I have had about 10 prams including doubles and buggies. Pram obsessed. What one have you been given? Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Lol,10 prams,how many kids do you have! lol

well the one we have is a travel system from mothercare,got car seat etc.

have been looking at so much baby stuff,so much we need buy!xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Helz. honie, rosie, chelle. Anyone out there??? Pup
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi pup im back again!!! You ok today?? I'm hoping i didnt miss the boat with that early ov??? Whats been happening with you, wheres squibby??

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Im ok a little down but ok. Its just thinking back to Ep. Hope you didint miss OV. Squibby was worrying about that. DSFL seems of her usual self tonight and has logged off. Very quiet and everyone not very happy or feeling unwell. Lets hope everyone feeling abit better tommorow! Pupx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls how r u all? Oh is hogging the comp tonight and wont let me on lol x
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
aah sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good pup. You are bound to be down on and off after what you have been through.

Im not sure thinking back whether i usually do ov around 12 days which for my 26 day cycle is right. Have danced sat nite, sun morn, sun night, mon morn, owch!!!!!! Embarassed

What about you pup are you ov yet?

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Think Ov for me def over on day 17. I think you have gd chance with all that BD. What will be will be hey helz. No ticker yet then??? Pupx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi helz and pup,
Sorry you're feeling a bit down pup I am too it's so hard sometimes isn't but that's what everyoone is on here to try and cheer us all up! I spoke with you last night about the fact that I have pms with a vengenence so af will be on its way! I haven't been through what you have though pup so admire you for being so upbeat it all. Lets hope in 2 weeks time we can all say we have been successful (even though I know without a doubt af will be here!). I don't know about you but I have about 5 friends who are preg at them moment and 2 women have just announced theirs at work so I jut keep thinking its got to be my turn soon! We go to fertility appointment on Friday so hoping to get some help there.
I know what you mean helz about missing ovulation....I'm paranoid every month that I have missed it. xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for words of support obe you have all ready lifted my mood. Good luck with appt. I so hope we all get BFP soon I have to agree this trying to hit Ov is B****y hard. All we can do is hope. I had a conversation with a mum on playground this morning. She has son of 4 and DD who I look after at pre-school. She is expecting in the summer and knows about my EP. So nice for her to chat babies and ask for my advice on how DD will handle it and my expereince of motherhood. Without feeling awkward. But then still i went home and had little cry. Not jelous just hormonal and emotional. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
well nobody can knock us for all the trying can they? at the end of the day, we all want the same thing eh!

Hi Obe not sure ive talked to you before, how long have you been ttc. Its horrible when you know the dreaded af is on its way! My friends would think im nuts for going on a site like this but it has helped me to talk to people in the same boat as me and gives me hope for the future.

helz xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular