Where has everyone gone?

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
I know exactly what you mean I feel a little heartbroken every time I hear of another pregnany but not that I'm jealous just so hope I can feel that joy soon. I've had a bad night tonight.....I live in Doncaster and work in Sheffield so was on the train home and it was announced that my train was being diverted to York and not stopping at Doncaster......anyway I just wanted to burst into tears as I feel so emotional but any other time in the month I would just laugh it off...it took me nearly 3 hours to get home from work!
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Any one I mention this site to compares it to counselling? They dont realise how much help it is. They just say whatever is best for you at the moment!! We have quite a laugh somedays and its great support. Im sure you would agree. Pupx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi helz,
my hubby thinks I'm nuts being on here but I think this site is great, it really helps. I'm not as regular as everyone else but tend to pop on here most days. I have been ttc for our second baby for 8 months now......conceived 1st baby straight away so really down about the fact that we seem to be getting no-where this time I just so long to be a mum again. Have been referred to fertility though as also been having problems bleeding and spotting between periods. What about how long you been trying is it your first?
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
yeah the funny thing is i cant imagine not talking to you guys in the future whether i get pg or not. I suppose it would be difficult to come on here if it didn't happen for me but dont want to think like that! God we do need cheering up dont we its all doom and gloom tonight!! Oh except Flossies fantastic news im so happy for her!!!! Laughing

Helz xx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
yeah the funny thing is i cant imagine not talking to you guys in the future whether i get pg or not. I suppose it would be difficult to come on here if it didn't happen for me but dont want to think like that! God we do need cheering up dont we its all doom and gloom tonight!! Oh except Flossies fantastic news im so happy for her!!!! Laughing

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Im off now Helz and obe. Night Night and baby dust all around! Pupx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
good night pup speak to you soon.....hope your are feeling better tomorrow and baby dust to you too. I'm sure we will all get there in the end xx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Good night to you as well helz.....I'm off to bed nice to talk to you and speak to you again soon xx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
oops posted twice again ive done that before??!!!

Nite pup hope you are ok and have a better day tomorrow.

Thats horrible obe when you conceive easily the first time and it just doesn't happen straight away. I've got 2 daughters - one is 14 this thursday and the other is 10. I didn't think i wanted any more babies for years then all of a sudden in the last couple of months my body clock started ticking again. Only been ttc for a couple of months this will be 3rd time lucky i hope. I can give us all hope tho, a friend of mine has a daugher 14 and met a new partner 2 years ago. They have been ttc for over a year and bingo it happened! She found out on xmas eve, what a lovely xmas pressie eh. So it can happen for us i guess we need to be patient especially me who has only been trying a short time.

Helz xx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
hopefully it is third time lucky for you then helz and yeah like you say we just have to be patient.....the problem is it has taken over my life for the last 8 months! I just assumed it would happen so easily like the first time so yeah it is so hard. My little boy is nearly 3 and is an little angel......just want to be able to give him a brother or a sister.......anyway goodnight and good luck speak to you soon xxx
nmoore
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
obe wrote:
hopefully it is third time lucky for you then helz and yeah like you say we just have to be patient.....the problem is it has taken over my life for the last 8 months! I just assumed it would happen so easily like the first time so yeah it is so hard. My little boy is nearly 3 and is an little angel......just want to be able to give him a brother or a sister.......anyway goodnight and good luck speak to you soon xxx

I conceved my first baby within 4 days of trying, but i feel that was down to me thinking it would take ages so i wasnt worrying about it, but this time round its taking longer coz i keep worrying and thinking i should be conceving quick like the first time.

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi nmoore......I am exactly the same the first time around we weren't thinking about so it happended and shocked us this time around I am constantly thinking about it but it hasn't happened after 8 months of trying. Everyone tells me to relax but it is all I think about! How long you been trying this time? xx
nmoore
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
this will be my third month, i just cant stop think about it now esspecially since some of my friends are expecting now its making me worse.

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
catch up tomorrow with you both ladies, im off to bed for BD!! lol!!! one last chance i think. nite nite xx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
I'm the same I have 5 friends who are pregnant.....just want to be able to join them....hopefully we will soon. My af is on its way though as have all the usual symptoms Sad Good night need to go to bed as have to be up at 6, nice speaking to you xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular