Ladies where are you all?I feel pooey

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject: Ladies where are you all?I feel pooey
Hi all,

sorry for the big rant coming up but feeling really weird,as well as the pains I had earlier,I have now got a really bad aching pain in my stomach but it may be my IBS (feels like I need a wee all the time)

I said I wasnt gonna stress over it but now I cant help it,wot if we've missed our chance now.I know sperm can live for up to 5 days,but there is no guarantee so wot if we have missed it.

the last time we BD was sat and am planning on doing it tonight as well,just incase,someone plz put my mind at rest : (

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Squibby feels like a desserted ship round hear.. its not for me to tell you but with all the pains etc love I would give the BD a miss tonight. know its hard if you are un sure about Ov, but theres a gd chance you have it covered. pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
yeh I know hun,just don't want to miss it,do you think it will be a bad idea to do it tonight then?

I havent had any more stabbing pains,just the aching,which i am pretty sure is my IBS and have just taken a tablet,so hopefully it will help.was really hoping it had settled down,havent had any yet this month,until now.

thanks for replying hun,have no idea where everyone is tonite x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
prob eastenders or something went like this the other day then went mad. Have you seen my other post. As for BD if you are up to it then go for it, but I trully dont think you have missed the boat. pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
yeh I'm watching that but am still on here too!

wot post hun?the one I just replied to?shall we just chat on one,so we dont get confused!go on your hun xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Shall we stay on this one? pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
ok then,well you'll have to reply to my post on here then,that could be confusing! xx

nmoore
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Squibby im sorry to hear your not feeling to good, Im sure theres nothng to worry about,

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun,yeh you are probably right,just worrying over nothing I expect xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Sorry, I have only just managed to log on...been a bit busy tonight, unfortuantely not watching Eastenders Surprised

Squibby, I sorry you are feeling pooey hun. I suffer from really bad IBS at times, so I know what its like when it attacks Sad Hopefully your tablet will kick in soon and you will be feeling better. Im with pup though, you really ought to give dancing a miss tonight if it doesnt calm down. I know how bad it makes mine if im having a rough time with it Crying or Very sad
You know I believe in what will be will be, so if this is meant to be your time, then your previous dances will have done the trick Wink

Take it easy and relax.
Lots of babydust,
Txx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
I know 10 prams not all new some given I am obsessed. I just love them. Travel systems are great. iknow Im jumping the gun ,but makes you feel positive. What do you think of the names Barry, Duncan, Mauld and Hilda. im just not sure which? Pupx
nmoore
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
Pup you have 10 prams i though i was bad ive been through for prams all for the one baby.

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hi Ladies,

Sorry, I have only just managed to log on...been a bit busy tonight, unfortuantely not watching Eastenders Surprised

Squibby, I sorry you are feeling pooey hun. I suffer from really bad IBS at times, so I know what its like when it attacks Sad Hopefully your tablet will kick in soon and you will be feeling better. Im with pup though, you really ought to give dancing a miss tonight if it doesnt calm down. I know how bad it makes mine if im having a rough time with it Crying or Very sad
You know I believe in what will be will be, so if this is meant to be your time, then your previous dances will have done the trick Wink

Take it easy and relax.
Lots of babydust,
Txx

Thanks hun,am sure I will be fine,think the tablet has helped already so looks like thats wot it was.

think I will BD tonight,if I fell ok.and yeh I agree wiv u too hun,not gonna get my hopes up,just see wot happens.thanks again hun,hope you are ok?xx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girlies.

Sorry for the delayed log on but emergency BD required!!!! Laughing

Oh Dame, sorry to hear you are not too good. Get the fella to make you a nice cuppa and massage your feet!!! Try and relax as much as you can (i know easier said than done) and make sure you sit in the most comfy position you can too. Hot water bottle is usually good for tummy pain. xxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
No 10 prams all for two babies. But one was adouble! Pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular