Ladies where are you all?I feel pooey

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
I know 10 prams not all new some given I am obsessed. I just love them. Travel systems are great. iknow Im jumping the gun ,but makes you feel positive. What do you think of the names Barry, Duncan, Mauld and Hilda. im just not sure which? Pupx

Honestly hun,not a big fan but I kinda like Duncan out of all of them and is that meant to be maud?xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry Squibby was only joking! Just a pathetic attempt to make you laugh and cheer you up! Pupx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
awww bless!!! Id go for Maud too!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
No 10 prams all for two babies. But one was adouble! Pupx

I have got another one coming for when i have another baby, I just see them and think ill have that.

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Sorry Squibby was only joking! Just a pathetic attempt to make you laugh and cheer you up! Pupx

oh ha ha,I have to say,I'm a little relieved hun !lol well it worked,cos I'm laughing now!wot names do u like really!and I dont really like duncan but I couldnt say i hated them all! so polite me! lol xx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Squibby,

I know how hard it is not to get your hopes up and actually relax, but it really is the best thing that we can do! I have a migraine at the min, but I too am hoping will feel better enough to dance tonight Laughing Oh, how Britain is going to be rocking tonight!!!

Casstia,

Glad you have been able to fit in some emergency bding!!! Fingers crossed your hard work pays off!!

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Lol,that's the spirit!my bf cant quite believe his luck,5 times in one week!it's the most he's had in ages cos of my ibs probs.

xx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hey Squibby,

I know how hard it is not to get your hopes up and actually relax, but it really is the best thing that we can do! I have a migraine at the min, but I too am hoping will feel better enough to dance tonight Laughing Oh, how Britain is going to be rocking tonight!!!

Casstia,

Glad you have been able to fit in some emergency bding!!! Fingers crossed your hard work pays off!!

Txx

I hope it was worth it too....had a bit of a panic earlier cos thought i was Ov early but now I think it was a false alarm....but hey. Thought id best try JIC!!! Hope your ok hun? x
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Casstia,

Yeah, im not too bad chick. I have crappy headache at the min, but hopefully will be ok to dance tonight Laughing
I am sure you will be fine, all that bding has to pay off soon Laughing
Gallons of babydust just to be sure Wink
Txx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Well we can share it....if you hang out of your bedroom window and I'll hang out of mine and I can throw you some!!!! Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like a plan hun, though it may get washed away in this crappy weather!!
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
I nearly got washed away earlier!! Though the conservatory roof was coming in at one point. Apparently its going to be nice tomorro tho so fingers crossed. Cant keep raining forever surely!!
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Oh bugger! Tis a good job its slowed down a bit then!
Its about bloody time we had some sunshine...that will help with the mood and dancing all round Laughing

Did you get to grips with all the cp lark from earlier?! I didnt get chance to log on this aft, it was a bit mad at work!

Im trying to check my cm and cp this month, but get very confused with cp!! I am normally pretty good with cm and normally get lots of ewcm but am supposed to be ov today but havent had any ewcm at all?!?!?!

Who'd have thought making babies would ever be so highly complex!!!
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
TBH Im that confused I havent got a clue what the hell is going on so BD'd tonight just to be on the safe side. not actually due ov for a good few days yet and I cant tell the difference with CP so gave up on that one! Thought i could tell with ewcm but my ov test said I wasnt so maybe that was some sort of weird false alarm?!!

Would you believe it would be so bloody difficult!!
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
Ha, its a bugger isnt it?! I read a really good poem type thingy on facebook about TTC. It was about all the things you never dreamt of thinking about or doing when you thought about having a baby. Its really good.

Im wondering where my ewcm has got to this month, its normally massively obvious for me but its seems to have done a runner this month Sad Im hoping its just hiding and that ov is happening just as it should Laughing if not, at least hubby is happy getting lots of bding in Laughing Laughing

CP is a difficult one as many people can be so different with how their CP works!!! Mine goes really strange and 'swollen' after af so checkin it is really hard Embarassed Laughing Embarassed

think im just going to try and leave it to my friend fate and lots of dancing!!! I will still keep an eye on my cycle and ewcm (when it wants to be found!) but will give the CP a miss....its too confusing for my silly bod to give me any help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular