ANY SEPT '09 BABIES......

RoseA
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
give it a couple of weeks if your like me, the sickness will really kick in

And iv got a mean boss so he doesnt make things easy for me, i have to act like im not pregnant so its really hard with so many symptoms

but.....BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WOMEN WHO HAVE JUST JOINED THE SEPTEMBER 2009 GROUP
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
oh no that is awful, have you told your boss yet? I work in a special school and finding it really exhausting at the moment and desperate to tell the staff in my class!! xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
I work in a special school too minnylove! I had to tell the staff in my class though as the kids are quite aggressive, its probably managed to get the whole way round school by now though!!

Minnylove
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
oh wow, i couldn't take it any longer, and told everyone this morning! I was holding off because my class is also a bit difficult and i knew that as soon as i said i would probably have to move classes, and i just love the people i work with so am feeling sad at the prospect of possibly moving!! How did your class react? it was funny as my teacher and another TA said they were waiting for me to tell them because they had a funny idea!!! What age group do you work with? I am with keystage 1&2 but they are a right handful!!

xxx

p.s haha that is funny you said that about the whole school knowing, it does get around so fast doesn't it! 2 ladies from the next class came bursting in this morning when they heard excited squealing demanding to know why!! i just know that by about friday it will be all over!!
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am 
Post subject: Sept 09 baby
Im due Sept 15 with my first child. I am already warn out, lots of tiredness.
rainbow83
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 pm 
Post subject: another september baby!!!!
Im due with my second in middles of sept, had awful sickness all day and all night but last couple of days nothing, bad bad ache and now loads of spots!! ive forgotton what it was like!!!! Confused
Minnylove
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
i am struggling with tiredness and nausea too, i am trying not to let it get me down beacause i am unbearably excited, but struggling with not being able to eat hardly anything!
xxx
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:30 am 
Post subject: due sept
Hi eveyone,

new too all this just joined Smile

!st timer due on 7th Sept, cant wait.

Didnt find out till i was 7 weeks so have to wait till 6th march for myy first scan. Sad

have my booking appointment on the 19th feb, no clue what is going to happen there.

Congrats too all

gillian.xxxxxxx
EC1986
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Im due 27th September. Im a student and although thats gonna cause me some problems later in the pregnancy and how im gonna start/finish my 3rd year next september Im grateful at the moment as it means I can sleep all day and it doesn't matter that I can't keep anything down because I only have to act normal for an hour or so a day lol.
Benandbumpsmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies
I am due 4/9/09 with my 2nd bubba. Seriously cannot wait to get into trimester 2 cos I feel absolutely awful. Sick as a dog, 2 urine infections and thrush. Complete opposite of my last pregnancy. That said, at least I know its worth the yukkiness. xx
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
im due 20th sept bfp was 16/1/09 Smile

cjay
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 pm 
Post subject: Due 24/09!
Hi to all the september ladies!

I'm due 24/09 and v excited and v nervous - this is our first one. Feeling better this week (wk 11) and nausea seems to have gone away for now.

Got scan at end of next week.....guess will feel more real when that happens - apart from a thickening waistline I've not got really obvious symptoms!
suziemak
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 am 
Post subject: Due 24/09/09
Hey Im due 24th Sep too. Its my first preg!!! Had a scan at 9weeks it was just like a wee smudge with a heartbeat but still mad to see!!!!

Had a couple of wee pains during the week so hosp recommended another scan just to be sure!! Got it yesterday I couldnt believe the difference!! It looked like a proper wee baby!! Throwing its arms and legs about!! Was just amazing!!! Surprised

I'm finding the tiredness the worse!!! So hard to shift!! My sickness kind of comes and goes!! Confused

How is everyone else doing?? Very Happy
wadders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:59 pm 
Post subject: Another 24th Sep Baby
Hi Ladies !
I had my scan on Friday and my due date is also the 24th Sep 2009! I already have a 15 mnth old - Little Girl called Ella and I am hoping that baby no.2 is just as good as her! fingers crossed!

I am also feeling very tired I put that down to Ella!

Already had to go and buy bigger bra's

Very excited .....have now gone official to all my friends and family ....so glad after keeping it from everyone for a few months Smile

can't stop looking at the scan ...ah
Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
I think i must be blind lol didnt realize this forum was here.. Im due sept 19th baby number 4
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular