ANY SEPT '09 BABIES......

julie2484
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 am 
Post subject: due date!!
Hello all those september mummies, i'm due 13/09/2009, not long to go now ha!! xx Very Happy
Brandy3050
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Well, September is here and gone!!! How are all the September babies doin? How was the birth? Everyone is talkin about their due dates in September, well its over now!! Let me know how everything went!!! Jenna was born on Sept. 6... I went in to be induced on the 4th, and spent 2 days on pitocin before my uterus even began to respond to it. Other than taking FOREVER! Labor was pretty good. The 2nd night in the hospital I got meds put on my IV t ostop the pain and make me sleep, then the day I delivered early in the morning, I got an epidural put in. I was having back labor pains then, and that was the worst part. When I got the epidural, I felt better, but there was one spot on my left side that the drugs just were not getting to, and so whenever i would have a contraction, i would feel ALL the pain in that one spot. Then finally at 11:20 ish in the AM, they told me I was dialated to 9 1/2 and could start pushing. I only had to push for 22 mins. She was born at 11:41 AM. Everything is going good now. We delt with alot of fussiness and tummy problems for a while, but she is doing alot better now. At only 2 months old, she is alreayd standing up on her feet and playing in her saucer. She loves attention!!! And her smiles are the cutes things! I wanna hear more stories about you sept. mommies!!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 am 
Post subject:
well this is the first time i have been on since my little angel was born. She is 12 weeks on friday cant belive how old she is now. only feels like yesterday she was born. i has pre-eclampsia so i had to be started on the pessery which was in for 24 hours no dilation so had the 6 hour tablet still no change, had another tablet examined after a further 6 hours and was 2cm so i was ready to go through to labour ward to have my waters broken. went through to labour ward on the 3rd of sept at 10 am had waters broken not long after but not much appeared as her head was so far down. i was thrn put on IV and put up to max dose from 11pm till 7am was examined and still no change i should of dilated to 5-7cm so i was rushed through to theatre and emily-jane was delivered at 9.45am. She is such a good little girl. we love her to pieces x
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Sophie was born on 11th sept, 6 days over but labour started naaturally... woke at 4am with contractions and she was here by 1.14pm Very Happy had a brilliant labour was 7cms when i got to hospital and did it all on gas and air .. sophie is so beautiful and such a happy little girl Very Happy
tillyfloss85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 am 
Post subject: sept 09 mummies.............
Hi IV DONE IT AGAIN got a BFP last night OMG oliver is just 4 months old, bump is around same due date as oliver was Shocked Shocked Shocked
I cant belive it
xx
marsha1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, hope everyone enjoyed thier first Christmas with thier little ones. Muz & I loved being with Layla the whole day was fantatic. My little lady starts at nursery soon while I finish my degree, Sharon xx
katieleah
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i was due the 13/9/09 and my daughter was born on the 9/9/09
how was everyones births????

thank you
Bumpwatcher
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi there,

Welcome to AB! There is a long running post for September mummies in the 6 months to one year section, so come and join us there. Nobody really posts that much in this area.

Congrats on you baby girl btw. My daughter, Isla was born on 15th September. 7 months today, the birth now seems like a distant memory!

x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular