pregent women the bad thing

daddytobe010609
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 pm 
Post subject: pregent women the bad thing
pregnacy is suck a joyfull thing so please tell me why you all are so cranking 80% of the time. im not saying its all bad but when its bad all i can say is that she is always right even if i know she is wrong its hard for us men too so come on and help us out...
here is some pointers
if you want more than onething from the shop tell us men when we are there not when we get back.
tell us what you want dont expect us to know.
whenever your hormonal dont throw it in are face with comments like "im carrying your child".
dont say you said something when you havent just because you have memory loss dosent mean we have.
And most of all only moan when your right beacuse either way us men never win

Im not slagging my missus im just giving you all some tips>
Very Happy Surprised Very Happy
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
lol, this made me giggle because i know i could be a [*CENSORED*] at times when i was pregnant but one woman once put up a post listing the symptons us woman have and trust me its a lot more than an earache, just think of that as your one and only sympton lol.

its really hard fr us being hormonal too xx
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing that comes from baby brain and hormones, and unfortunately we take it out on those closest to us...unlucky Wink

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 pm 
Post subject: Re: pregent women the bad thing
daddytobe010609 wrote:

if you want more than onething from the shop tell us men when we are there not when we get back.

Lol that was sooooo me (still is Embarassed ) Laughing
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha love it Laughing Laughing
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
I am glad to see that my idea of this dads forum has been helpful to the men - posted under the wifs name though

I would like to say that Suzi likes to think that its only been the last few weeks she has been snappy but being the male here i know its been the whole time.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:58 am 
Post subject:
I was the person Amy was talking about...here is a reminder of exactly why we are cranky............ Laughing Wink

-Varicose veins
-Peeing every 5 mins only to need again straight afterwards and a drop come out
-Wanting to either be sick all the time/eat all the time/both/not able to eat at all/not being able to stand our fave foods.....the list goes on!
-Swollen everything
-Not being able to get comfy in bed/turn over in bed/get in or out of the car,bath,chair etc
-Itchy stretch marks all over our already stretched tummies
-Insomnia....then when we finally get to sleep the baby kicks us in the doo dah or the ribs and wakes us up again
-People poking and prodding us all the time inm places that would make any man squirm
-Squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of the eye of a needle and having to look forward to that glorious thought for 9 months Shocked
-Having psycho hormones which we can't actually control and losing our memory all in one go!!!!!
-PILES!!!! Need I say more?!!!

My tip back would be (and my hubby would agree now for baby no 2 cos he says it's a hell of a lot easier!!!) YOUR OH IS ALWAYS RIGHT IN PREGNANCY SO JUST APOLOGISE AND GIVE HER A CUDDLE AND MAYBE SOME CHOCOLATE!!! Wink xxxx
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
These are great tips daddytobe. I am not pregnant and I know I do some of those things now, like the shop thing, and that I am always right. lol. My hubby can always tell when I have PMt!! Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
NEVER argue with a pregnant woman as you never win, seriously you could do what we ask you do to and you still get it wrong. You just have to remember that we love you and once the baby is here we return to normal and dont act like the hulk anymore Laughing

Alouise
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
I was the person Amy was talking about...here is a reminder of exactly why we are cranky............ Laughing Wink

-Varicose veins
-Peeing every 5 mins only to need again straight afterwards and a drop come out
-Wanting to either be sick all the time/eat all the time/both/not able to eat at all/not being able to stand our fave foods.....the list goes on!
-Swollen everything
-Not being able to get comfy in bed/turn over in bed/get in or out of the car,bath,chair etc
-Itchy stretch marks all over our already stretched tummies
-Insomnia....then when we finally get to sleep the baby kicks us in the doo dah or the ribs and wakes us up again
-People poking and prodding us all the time inm places that would make any man squirm
-Squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of the eye of a needle and having to look forward to that glorious thought for 9 months Shocked
-Having psycho hormones which we can't actually control and losing our memory all in one go!!!!!
-PILES!!!! Need I say more?!!!

My tip back would be (and my hubby would agree now for baby no 2 cos he says it's a hell of a lot easier!!!) YOUR OH IS ALWAYS RIGHT IN PREGNANCY SO JUST APOLOGISE AND GIVE HER A CUDDLE AND MAYBE SOME CHOCOLATE!!! Wink xxxx

WELL SAID! lol!

Not sure if u included constant heartburn, feelin unattractive and huge most the time, the list goes on Laughing but funnily enough its still the best thing in the world though, guys think they have it bad havin to put up with some1 a bit [or alot in some cases] snappy for a few months...get OVER IT! Laughing Laughing!

xxxx

Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Haha Love it!!!

xxx
wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Pregnancy is only great if you live in soapland Laughing pregnancy isn`t all the media cracks it up to be Confused

I`ll never forget ante natal many years ago and the bloke suits they put on them, they soon shutup after about 5 minutes of wearing it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 am 
Post subject:
Yeah i forgot to add....pooing publicly infront of a whole room full of midwives, trainee docs and the epidural guy.........men get to keep their dignity even if they get their ears chewed off!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
he's going to be wishing he'd never posted that now haha, but here's another imagine having to wait for 9 months to feel the pain of pushing a melon or some other awkward shaped object out of your pee hole, and then see if you're cranky Wink

BabyWife
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:54 am 
Post subject:
lol poor bloke is getting it from all angles now bet he wished he never said anything lol
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular