pregent women the bad thing

jamieleigh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:54 am 
Post subject:
welcome to askbaby hun and sorry us women can be right emotinal wreck during pregnacy i know i was with my son xxx
gembabes
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
This is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny.... i love the bit about pooing in front of a whole room, thats just hilarious!!! Im not scared of the birth too much i have a fear i will poo, i more than likely will...bad times!!!
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
MrsGroves wrote:
lol poor bloke is getting it from all angles now bet he wished he never said anything lol
xx

he shouldnt thought first ! Wink lol Laughing

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 am 
Post subject:
dont forget when your OH doesnt find you a turn on anymore coz your to big to get near anyway!!!! Confused
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
I was really surprised how my other half was during her pregnancy. she was the healthiest she has ever been and so beautiful and glowing and she still is now she's had him.

i thought she would be a nightmare but she never was.
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
TREVORnROWAN wrote:

i thought she would be a nightmare but she never was.

My oh doesnt realise how lucky he was, I didnt complain about anything the whole way, maybe you should tell him what lucky lucky men you are!!! Laughing
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
hahaha this thread is soooo funny and the original poster is sooo brave to post all his gripes on a forum full of pregnant women - the gladiator into the lions den! LOL good for you!! Cool
BunOutOfTheOven88
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
See how much you'd moan if you had to do it!If men had to do this the human race would come to an abrubt end!!!Thank god i have a understanding boyfriend! Pregnancy really is not as wonderful as people say its hard work and this is just the easy bit!Have a bit of understanding its only nine months in the rest of your life!
briw
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:59 pm 
Post subject: love it
hehehe just waiting for th hormones to kick in now wheres my grandads tin hat ,my gum shield , my box .................. bugger wheres my cattle prod.......hears electrical buzzing from next room (oh [*CENSORED*] !!!!!!!)
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:15 am 
Post subject:
Haha thats hilarious Very Happy we can't help it though Laughing xxxx

Vanessa606
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Aaaaaaaah I can just hear my husband agreeing with him but I'm actually going to print out all of this thread and hand it to him tonight. He's so down at the moment with the Hitleresque presence that used to be his loving wife !!

Can I add to the list please ?? I have got the monumental horn so as well as being angry, sad, angry, forgetful, fat, stretched, bloated, heartburny and otherwise a complete pigging monster, I now cry and stomp that my OH doesn't - somehow inexplicably - want to have sex with me. HOW DARE HE ?! So obviously this sends me on a spiral of shame about my enormous carcass, crying, peraps some more stomping.... you know, all the things that any man would find terribly sexy.... not.

Ho hum. 35 days to go then we're onto the puking/poohing/no sleep stage ( hopefully that's just the baby) but I can't wait !!
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular