hi everyone

gavin30
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 pm 
Post subject: hi everyone
hi everyone my partner is 17 weeks now, she use,s this site and gets alot out of it. so i thought i would have a go. i really don,t have a clue about babys and my girlfriends hormones, so if anyone wants to give me any tips feel free.
marcrhodes
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
what ever she tells you just nod and agree that helps the hormone moaning a lot less, offer to rub moisteriser into her back as this can help reduce stretch marks and obviously they cant do that bit for themselves. As for the baby side of it i talk to the bump a lot and give our baby girl kisses as this involves me and its not all down to her then. I do the house work still as she is tired most of the time and in return i am alowed to call her fatty fatty boom boom and nelly as se knows after baby is here she will be back to size 8 and she knows shes not fat or put on much weight and i am going to go back to being the fat one

I got her to chose all the babys furniture as our taste is exactly the same and i knew that what she chose would be perfect but i did buy our little girls coming home outfit. Hope ths helps you i have learnt a lot these last 9 months

bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 am 
Post subject: hi
hi gavin welcome to askbaby and congratualtions on the pregnancy.
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Marc's tips are ace!! Very Happy Suzi you have him well trained!! Wink xxx
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to Askbaby. My hubby is a member. I will tell him to get his bum on here now there are more guys. lol Very Happy
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
Marc's tips are ace!! Very Happy Suzi you have him well trained!! Wink xxx

I know well until i lost my job he used to do all the cooking, cleaning, ironing and garden with out any moaning as i worked 5 days a week and he would do 4 days one week and 3 the next so when i frst finished i did everything until it became too much effort now he has gone back to doing it all x

Kimmy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to the site you hun you will love it and get addicted to it lol Laughing

lilsmurf
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome gavin Smile

VanillaSky
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to the website x
jamieleigh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
welsome to the site hun u will find it helpful and congrats on your pregnancy. all i can say is your wife may be sensitive to the smallest things now her hormones will be all over the place so emotions will be running high try help out more aoruns the house as she will feel more tired and drained and dont let her get to stresses as it not good for any of u or baby. stay and knowledgable as her on the pregnancy as there is nothing worse then talking bout oregnancy with a husband who isnt interested lol good luck hun xx
ParelliLover
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
hello and welcome. join us in general chat. xxx

EMM4SCARLETT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi gavin , feel free to come into the ladies chat as we often forget about the dad forum lol

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome!!! Its so good to see some more dads joining up Very Happy My best bit of advice is dont forget to tell her how much you love her and how beautiful she looks. My hubby made the mistake of saying he didnt find preg woman attractive and I overheard him!!!!!! Kinda gotta say that wasnt a good thing Laughing Laughing
Also, dont ever feel you will hurt the baby by Embarassed Wink Embarassed , a lot of men think that but a womans libedo can get rather high during pregnancy Wink Wink Laughing
Enjoy the pregnancy with her and spend some time talking to the bump, you will be suprised how they recognise your voice when born!!
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
welcome mate am new here too. they love you to take notice of the baby in the belly. my ohter half loved it when i rubbed her tummy or spoke to the baby. she loved the shopping even more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular