hi everyone

briw
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
hi gav m8 im a newbie too think we can swap hormone war stories , theres some good hints there too tried the stretch mark rub was very appreciated,
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
welcome to the site gavin, you'll pick up lots of tips Very Happy mine is, love her more than ever

[/url]
dazedmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome and WELL DONE for joining (my OH wont he says as i read most of the posts to him whats the point) BUT if you read into ALL the forums here - you will be king of the daddies - think mel gibson in what women want lol, we pour every little worry and triumph onto these pages - so between us and if you keep up your reading you will be uber dad lol, but seriously if there is a question - there will be someone with an answer or a website with it at least Smile so glad you OH is feeling better - hope this makes things easier for you - and talk to the bump, by7-8 months with my lil boy he used to kick when his daddy spoke to him and it helped them bond when he was born

best of luck xx
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
Heya, welcome ... i hope you enjoy it on here, i do its brill Smile you'll get lots of support, advice and encouragement Very Happy I definately agree with Marc and what he said is lovely.
I think the most important tip i can give you is when she talks to you about the baby or the pregnancy, talk to her about it as its our way of shedding stress and its also excitement, i know this as my boyfriend never wanted to talk to me about the pregnancy and the baby and it made me feel so lonely Sad however he is brilliant now and loves India to bits, i love seeing them together, i think he was just scared Smile
Another important point is to tell her that she looks beautiful and make her feel nice as with our hormones and changing bodies we can get very self concious and low about our appearence, believe me i know Wink ignore it if she gets miserable and try to be there for her especially when she gets emotional Smile
Pregnancy is very tiring and you should try to help her as much as you can with things, particularly at the end (i would cry i was soooo exhausted Smile ) and a massage and a cuddle is always the best therapy .... Try to also be there for her at the birth, talk about it beforehand so you know what she wants but be wary this may change when the situation arises Laughing she will definatley need you during the labour and birth as a woman in that much pain needs the person they love to help them through.
Just enjoy the pregnancy together and don't forget each others needs Very Happy Very Happy and definately talk to the bump, your baby will know your voice well then once born Smile xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular