due in july and fed right up!!!!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 am 
Post subject: due in july and fed right up!!!!!!
hi girls... well i have 11 wks to go and i really feel fed up, was wandering if anyone else feels like this.

I had to stop work a few weeks earlier than intended as ive pulled the ligaments in the bottom of my back and its quite restrictive.. if im on my feet too long it hurts and it aches if im sitting too long!

i know i should be making the most of this boredom but im used to being so active, all my hobbies are sports related.

has anyone got any good suggestions of how to beat the boredom????

sorry im moaning today but thats how im feelin! Sad
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
Arr Dawn you poor thing. Sorry to hear about your back, hope it gets better before the birth!

Erm to ease the boredom...Do you like drawing or painting?? im afraid all ive got after that is watching day time tele.. Jeremy Kyle and Lose women would be my tragic favourites!

Why dont you go have a nice hot bubble bath, then settle down on the sofa with a good dvd and a bar of galaxy choc Smile x

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
aww i hope you feel better soon!!

Yea-jeremy kyle is brill! he he

Is there nowhere where you can go for a short walk? like a park with benches so you can have a sit down every so ften? or is the pain still to bad for that?

The bath with choc and dvd sounds nice to me Very Happy

xx
ViniKnott
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:19 am 
Post subject: Had enough now too!
Hi All

I am now 31+2 weeks and getting to the stage where I've had enough too! I have 2 more weeks left at work and then I have my 4 week annual leave to take before baby arrives! I can't believe I only have just under 9 weeks to go though as I feel it has gone quick. I am feeling really massive and I'm only 6lb away from putting on 2 stone Crying or Very sad

Take care all you D.I. July mums.

Vini
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi vin..... let me just say i take my hat off to you! i cant believe your still working thats crazy! good for yout though
as for your weight, im almost 30 wks now and am a few ponds away from putting on 3 stone...its crazy and all out the front so i feel ready to pop.
well good luck for the rest of your pregnancy and go get some well earned rest.
xx
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Im due July 14th and totally fed up to. I just want my baby out now!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
i wa\s due fri so im realy sick lol xx
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Please please please make the most of this boredom, as you'll never get the chance again!! I get my half n hour when kaitlin is asleep to have a coffee and check for any tips and advice on here, but trying to have a shower and dry my hair in the mornings is something i really took for granted, its so difficult! Its easy to grab ten minutes here and there once baby arrives, but i cant honestly say ive sat down and watched a tv programme from start to finish since kaitlin has been born, so as the girls say, get a dvd on and a big big bar of chocolate and enjoy! I also read a lot of books when i was pregnant, i was going through 3 a week at one point! good luck

Lisaken, hope you're well and little one arrives soon!xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
lol i no wat its like you want them here so much but when yhey come you cany get eney thing done lol xx how is lil one doing
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject: xx
i have just under 5 week left and it feels like foreva. i no we sud be enjoying are spare time but i just want to meet myy bub...u spend 9 months getting 2 no a bub that u have never seen but just feel......and u love them so much but u have never met them or kissed them...i think thats why us women get unpaitenc(sorry 4 spelling) i crnt wait 2 have him in my arms and do all the things with him..like feed him or change his nappy or just cuddle him and sing to him...im getting emotional now i better stop lol x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
oh bless ya it wont be long now xxxx Very Happy
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
ahhh lillamb, not long till you can do all those things!! It is the most wonderful thing xx

Lisaken, she is amazing, so cute and gorgeous... still waking every 3 hours for a feed at night, but then straight back off to sleep.

Cant wait to hear all your good news xx
zandersmum
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject:
yep me to i am at the stae where i am really uncomfy ive been getting really bad cramps too, also i am getting a wizdom toth which definetley is helpin me lol i cnt wait t have baby out ... even though this is my second im really scared of going in2 labour also
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:

im due on 7th july and am so so so so fed up so wish my little buddle could come out now i really do!! i in so much pain and go though days were i feel like i cant go on!! Sad i just want bubba out now so i can hold and cuddle him!!

can u ask to have baby early??????

please reply i feel really alone

x
bethjayne
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due Aug 11th and everyone keeps saying this last 8 weeks will go really quickly.
I had 4d scans done and they really helped, i got to see his features really clearly and have an idea of what he looks like so i feel close to him already. I did have to pay but it really helped, wish i could put my pics up but it won't let me grrrrrr.
I am trying to arrange a meet for all us bored mums waiting for our little ones but expect we all live in different parts of the country x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular