due in july and fed right up!!!!!!

kerrylyn78
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due July 2nd and these last few weeks have felt like an eternity. 2 weeks seems a - lifetime away - i know its hardly anything when u think ur preggers for 40 weeks but getting through each day now seems to take forever - i know i shouldn't whinge but feeling really fed up!!!! ;(( Sorry to moan x
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject: the countdown
Hi All,

I'm due July 16th, and am still working, albeit trimmed down to 3 days a week. I still feel like the wait is forever though. I've resorted to making labour CDs of compilations of my favourite songs and have become obsessive about having everything ready, to the point my birth bag is already in the car! Anyone else combatting impatience with obsessive organising??
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, yes im completely obsessive now... its a good sign though that the day will soon arrive. i think im quite obsessive anyway with organisation its just alot worse since ive been pregnant and uncontrolable the last few weeks.
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,
Im due on the 27th July and believe you me I can not wait for that time to come. I have finished working 2 weeks ago and I really dont know what to do with myself: the boredom is taking over....Help Sad
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:52 pm 
Post subject:
boredom has to be one of the worse factors about the end of the pregnancy...that along with everyone telling you to rest!! lol
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
hi kerryln u had baby yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular