Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
i am here Kirsty!!!! lol

x
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
yaaaay. ha ha . n how r u hun? im soo bored today(im at work and theres nothing to do!!)lol xxxx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
I am at work, bored off my nut - got loads to do but no motive to do it! lol.

How you feeling today? I am feeling really lathargic (i dont know if thats spelt right).

xx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
lol. yea i feel like that most days but today im a really good mood for some reason(felt baby moving around a lot today so maybe thats why im so happy.lol) but iv hardly seen any1 at work to talf to n got no work to do, i gotta just sit here till 5(ish) Rolling Eyes xxx

Hey-not long for siobhan now eh?!?!?!
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
awww, i am so jealous - wish i could feel the baby move! just a little nudge to say that he/she is there! lol.

I know not long, she is a brave one! She seems to have some good support from her mum which is the best thing anyone can ask for!!

I finally told my mum last night that i was expecting, i was really nervous, i could not hold it from her any longer! lol.
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
youll feel it soon enough-i was like you-i couldnt wait.lol.youll love it when you do finally feel it hun(mines booting the hell out of me at the mo)lol Very Happy

Yea she does have a lot of support(i do too).im so lucky that way.lol

oooh really?!? how did you break the news?how did she react?(hope it went well)

xxxxx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
Well i went round to her house and she was just getting changed from work, so was laying on her bed and we was chatting and then i made her lay next to me and i told her "mum i am having a baby".... her response was "dont wind me up" lol. It took me about 20 minutes to convince her that i was not messing about (i am a bit of joker!)

She was happy, and said congrats and cried. lol. My partner wanted me to wait to tell her, but i was feeling rough yesterday and i just wanted my mum! lol.

xxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
awww thats brilliant Very Happy .

my nan thought i was joking at first(im a bit of a clown too)lol. she never really believed me until she realised that ever1 else knew too!! ha ha

im so glad shes happy for you. did you tell your partner that your mum knows?

xxxx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
No, i told my mum to act surprised next Tuesday after the first scan when we come find her! lol. Its naughty i know! lol.

Telling my dad is a different story - he lives with his new wife in Lincolnshire (i am north London), so i dont see him very often and i want to tell him to his face and not over the phone or by email! He will prob this i am having him on too! lol.

I have not thought about my partners family and telling them lol. How bad is that? lol. Their first grandchild, this my mums 4th. lol.

Have you got neices and nephews? or you the first to bless them?

xx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
he he -well, mums and daughters should have lil secrets like that.lol

Lol. my dad just said 'im too young to be a grandad!!!' i just told him 'none of this is my fault' ha ha

so what-youv got a lot going through your mind right now-let your partner think about their family.lol-you cant think of every1 else!!

Well, i have one sis who is 7-so yea-this is my mum n dads first grandchild!!
My fella's sister has a 2 year old boy(whos brilliant)lol-so his mum wants us to have a girl now.lol.

They're all really excited

xxxxx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Awww, my dad will prob say he is too young (he is 43) so cant argue! lol. He was so young when he had me! lol. My mum thinks she is too young (she is 56) lol.

I got a nephew who is 2 and half and a neice who is 1 and half and another neice due in August! My 2 older bros are in their 30's (different dads) and they are married.

I am 23 and my cousin who is younger then me has already made my nan (65) a great nan - TWICE! lol. Families are crazy (well mine is)

My partner craig's family is so normal - no one has more then 2 kids, lol.

i know my family will be excited, just need my scan to hurry up then i can burst and tell everyone! lol.
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
lol. believe me-your family is normal compared to mine!!

Here goes: my dad is nearly 39 mum is 36(was young wen she had me)(im 19)lol

my nan is 55 and my great gran is 70 odd and great gramps will be nearly 80 wen baby arrives!!(can you believ they're gonna be great great grandparents!!!)lol

My fella is 28 so his family is normal(age-wise)lol.

Awww i was dying to tell every1 once i got my head around the idea-luckily he was excited too so we told every1 .

Our parents knew straight away-as soon as we found out cos there were suspected complications(long story)lol.

aww-at least youv told your mum xxxx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha! we arent related are we????? lol.

I have a great gandma who is 80 something so that makes her already a great great grandma! lol.

My craig is 28 also - do you like older men too? lol.

Do you live with Jason? or you still at home?

xx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha , you never know. Families are crazy arent they.lol

Blimey-id feel soooo old if i was a great great granny!!

OOh yea-i love an older man(not too old though.lol-dont want no sugar daddies. uurrgghh just imagine it!!)

Yea we live together(in same village as our parents though-its a small village so wer all close-by) we r hoping to move before baby comes

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular