CD 18 pup,yay!

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi squibby.......well I don't think I will get to test to be honest I have all my usual symtoms so I'm 90% sure af will arrive on Sun/Mon. I know my body so well now and feel exactly the same as I do every month......feel down about about it as we will be moving on to month 9 next. What about you you're only 4 days behind me so not long do you have any feelings yet? xx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
oh hun,that's rubbish.I hope not,when is your af due?

yeh not too long for me now,I don't feel anything at all,as don't know when I ovulated really,meant to be friday but had stabbing pains yday,so not sure x

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
af is probably due next Mon......but I always start spotting for 2 - 5 days first so that could start any day now.......it is rubbish I am holding out a bit of hope that I could still get my usual pms and still be preg (I doubt it though!). I know what you mean about ovulation also I seemed to have he fluid thing reallly early this month and not around day 13/14 when I expected it! Also we haven't done the bd as much as prob should either as my nanna died week before last and I haven't felt very great as you can imagine xx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun so sorry to hear that : (

Well I know af symptoms can be so similar to preg ones,so you never know!fingers crossed for you!

am gonna get off now hun,so tired!

~*****lots of baby dust for you*****~xxnight hun xx

obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
good night thanks a lot, speak to you sn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular