feelin rubbish tonight

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject: feelin rubbish tonight
hey hows is everyone tonite?
im feelin a bit [*@!#%*] had a stressful day at work, then oh has jst fell out with me for absolutely no reason basically lookin for an argument because he is tired so he took it all out on me and now he is away playing pool
cant he see ive got enough on my mind between ttc, working, sorting the house etc and he still has to have a go at me!!
sorry for ranting girls im jst really feeling rubbish because of it now
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hunni,men are absolute prats sometimes!mine did that today too,pain in the ass!I just snapped right back at him

It seems to be the week for it on here,no one is on and those who are aren't feeing so great.Sorry you had a rubbish day hun,it's a shame you can't drink!

The way I feel today,I could do with one!don't u worry about ranting hun,carry on xxxhugsxx

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
lol thanks squibby yeah it has been a week for feeling [*@!#%*] hasnt it sooner this week is over the better lol, think ill jst go to bed before he gets home seriously what is it that men with men they really dont think, they think they r the only ones that have lots on there plate or are tired hmmmm so selfish lol
if i had wine in the house id have a glass but ive none so there goes that!!! got a night out on sat tho and think ill have a couple of small glasses of wine cheer myself up for having a miserable week,

x
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
That sounds like a plan hun!

yeh I know,my bf is the same and then if I say anything to him about being grumpy or I'm in a grump one day,I get my head bitten off.it's like one rule for them and another for us!

I can't wait for this week to be over either,means I will be closer to testing!

I hope you feel better hun,rant as much as you like if it helps xxxxx

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i hope u get ur bfp this month hun u deserve it!!
im not gonna rant anymore lol its amazing how u lot can put a smile on my face!! its nice jst chattin to ppl who understand the stress of it all at times
x
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Aw thanks hunni,I hope you do too.

Think I am gonna get off now hun,been on here far too long but may pop back in a bit to see if pup is on,worried about her now

take care hun xxx

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
u 2 hun
night x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular