Lonely

jade3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:00 am 
Post subject: Lonely
hi

iam 21years old and 24weeks pregant with my first baby. I have started to feel a bit lonely as i dont know anyone else who is pregnant and i would love to just talk to someone who is. My family are great and so is my husband but sometimes i would like to talk to someone who is going through this as well, as all my friends or family were pregnant a while back and dont remember much stuff. Does anyone else feel this same, or fancy a chat???
bumplove
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:13 pm 
Post subject: im in the same boat
hi

i'm 22 weeks gone and i know how you feel its my frist too i hope you feel better soon
linzilou2007
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
im 32 weeks pregnant and although my partner is very supportive and there i still feel lonley and fed up so if anyone wants to chat msg bk
linzilou x
jade3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:44 pm 
Post subject: Lonely
My partner is the same, but they dont know what you really go through. Things are starting to get better. i start my maternity leave soon, i think part of my rough patch has been my work, but am getting through it. Hope everyon else is getting better. Am now 29weeks and looking forward to the big day. xx
babydevilxxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there,

Im in the same boat as you, most of my friends either don't have kids or had them years ago and can't remember much about it. My partner is great when he's here but due to his job in the forces hes away a lot! I'd love to talk to people in the same situation as me.

Wishing you all the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancys

Amy +25 wk bump
xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular