Oh [*@!#%*]!

Post new topic Reply to topic
jo2309
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 278
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:52 am 
Post subject:
i dying to du a test but i know its best to wait until at least the end of the cycle, im s'posed to do a 4 days early test 2moro but think i mite wait till tuesday Confused

i came off the pill in early march and had af 29 days later on april 8th, im just worried that i didn't ovulate at all because of the pill i read u can get pregnant from as soon as the next month or for some it can take 6 months for ur body to start ovulating again....

....wot if im broke? Crying or Very sad x
_________________




Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 503
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Honie, hope you get a lovely fab BFP when you decide to test again.
Casstia, what a difficult but amazing job to be in. I am sure you will mkae a fab councellor if thats what you decide to do. I think we will be testing at similar times, so if you see anyone running past your window looking a little crazed, you know its me and my BFP Laughing Laughing Laughing wishful thinking, but its keeping me going till test time!!!

Hope everyone is ok today.
Txx
Tinkermoo
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 45
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
It is so wonderfull to hear you all say those things about it being your body and your life and things because at 21 everyone views me as being too young to have a baby and i told my rents a while back and they flipped so we stopped trying and then i thought why? it's my choice and everyone's diff, just could she had a bad experience doesn't mean i will.

sorry to squibby who i've already pm'ed about this to read it again but i just felt like i wanted to tell everyone my story too:)

and like i've said before in a diff post i see so many mums at my work that just don't care about those kids because they had them young accidentally which puts a bad spin on us young uns who actually do want them young and can cope fine and i think i can be a much better mum then them!

Thanks for letting me share, off to work now... lol

Tink
x x x

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 964
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Awwww....hope your not broke hunni!!

Ive read so many things about coming off the pill, some people have taken months for af to get back to normal, some have got straight back into it. Mine was pretty much accurate by the second month but everyone is so different its hard to tell.

Youve just got to keep trying and keep your fingers crossed!! I was concerned too as I had been on the injection for five years and you are only sposed to be on it for a year at a time so Im off to see the nurse next week for a smear to make sure everythin is ok.
_________________
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 1351
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject:
Afternoon Squibby, Speaking from experience i was only 18 when i fell pg and 19 when i had my daughter, at first my parents where so upset and deversated that i was pg and they wanted me to have an abortion.
I had to move out and ended up living in a council house, but as soon as my daughter was born they totally feel in love with her and as she is the first grandchild, she is the apple of there eye and has help me in everway possible to make sure she was brought up well and in a loving enviroment.
I think the main reason why they where so upsest was because id only been with her dad for 1 month and fell straight away.
I know it might be hard to start of with but if really beileve in somthing it will always work its self out.
Like other people have said its your life and your body, There might be abit of tension to start of with but it will be worth it in the end. I don't regret anything about having leah so young just wish it would as easy thing to get pg.
Wish you all the best
Joxxx
_________________
<a><img></a>
jo2309
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 278
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
i guess we'll just have to wait and see.........but it takes so long!

i hope the other people testing tomorrow get BFPs it would cheer me up alot, its so sad that there's so many of us desperately trying and not having much luck.

good luck for ur smear test casstia, ive never had one done, probably should when are u s'posed to get one? x
_________________




Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Casstia wrote:
Ive just read back on these cos i wasnt on last night and missed it but I just wanted to say to you all, specially honie and squibs that no matter what anyone else thinks, says or does I know just from chatting to you on here that you will make fantastic mummys. Please dont let anyone put you off, or dishearten you. This country needs mummys like you two....in fact...all of us!!

I have spent the last five years working in law, more specifically child abuse and I have never been so touched by a group of people who are obviously so kind and caring and destined to be the best parents ever.

Good luck and lots of love to all. xxxxx

(now Ive even made myself cry!! Crying or Very sad


Aww hun,thank you so much,you've got me in tears now!you have no idea what that means to me,I know I'm gonna be a great mum.my bro's ex even said it to me last night,she's right behind me on it,so at least I have her support,just a shame she's not around cos she's like my best mate.

xxx
_________________


Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Ladybee wrote:
Afternoon Squibby, Speaking from experience i was only 18 when i fell pg and 19 when i had my daughter, at first my parents where so upset and deversated that i was pg and they wanted me to have an abortion.
I had to move out and ended up living in a council house, but as soon as my daughter was born they totally feel in love with her and as she is the first grandchild, she is the apple of there eye and has help me in everway possible to make sure she was brought up well and in a loving enviroment.
I think the main reason why they where so upsest was because id only been with her dad for 1 month and fell straight away.
I know it might be hard to start of with but if really beileve in somthing it will always work its self out.
Like other people have said its your life and your body, There might be abit of tension to start of with but it will be worth it in the end. I don't regret anything about having leah so young just wish it would as easy thing to get pg.
Wish you all the best
Joxxx



Hi Jo,thanks for sharing that with me hun,I too was only with my bf at the time for a month and he was a complete waste of space(still is),he couldnt have supported me if he'd tried and there was no way my parents could and I was still at college,so left me very little choice.I wish I had had the guts to stand up to them,like you did but I had no one xxx
_________________


Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 964
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
jo2309 wrote:
i guess we'll just have to wait and see.........but it takes so long!

i hope the other people testing tomorrow get BFPs it would cheer me up alot, its so sad that there's so many of us desperately trying and not having much luck.

good luck for ur smear test casstia, ive never had one done, probably should when are u s'posed to get one? x


Dont say that out loud you'll get shouted at!!! I did and that is why im booked in for one. Logically speaking i cant believe my docs didnt say I should have one when i told them i was ttc. Im sure officially you are sposed to start having them at 25 but i recon you can ask for them any time after 18. If you are ttc it could be a good idea.....saying that....im dreading it!!!
_________________
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 964
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Squibby06 wrote:
Casstia wrote:
Ive just read back on these cos i wasnt on last night and missed it but I just wanted to say to you all, specially honie and squibs that no matter what anyone else thinks, says or does I know just from chatting to you on here that you will make fantastic mummys. Please dont let anyone put you off, or dishearten you. This country needs mummys like you two....in fact...all of us!!

I have spent the last five years working in law, more specifically child abuse and I have never been so touched by a group of people who are obviously so kind and caring and destined to be the best parents ever.

Good luck and lots of love to all. xxxxx

(now Ive even made myself cry!! Crying or Very sad


Aww hun,thank you so much,you've got me in tears now!you have no idea what that means to me,I know I'm gonna be a great mum.my bro's ex even said it to me last night,she's right behind me on it,so at least I have her support,just a shame she's not around cos she's like my best mate.

xxx


I know its no concellation like having someone close to talk to but you know where we are....if im not on here Im on Facebook.....or both!! So you can usually get hold of me one way or the other. Fingers crossed for BFP this month!! xxxx Mwah. x
_________________
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun!not long to go now.last night I was actually wishing I didnt get a BFP,just so they wouldn't have anything to know but then I just thought,who cares,if they go ape at me,I just leave,I don't live here anymore!

thank you for your support hun,means a lot xx
_________________


Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 29 Nov 2007
Posts: 15415
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,
I was just reading your posts on this topic and wanted to give you lots of hugs and love xxxxx
_________________
I'm not on here all the time so if you need anything PM me Arch x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 503
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Casstia,

Dont worry about your smear hun, its nothing to stress about. A tad Embarassed and uncomfortable, but nothing nasty really....not like childbirth id imagine!!!!

Ive had a couple now and they hurt me a little, but thats only cos i have endo and adeno, so you should be fine!! Best to have it done and be sure you are 'ok' than not. I had my first at 21 and then every 3 years since.

Txx
jo2309
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 278
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
hi casstia, cant i just have a smear test when im giving birth some time next year? lol that way i wont feel the pain, because ill already be in agony. Smile

im only 21 and ive never really thought about it, i fort it was something 'older' people got done, (sorry) Embarassed or when people was worried there's a problem? x
_________________




Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 9251
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
cjarchibald wrote:
Hey ladies,
I was just reading your posts on this topic and wanted to give you lots of hugs and love xxxxx


Thank you hun xxxx
_________________


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  

Community

Popular