HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hii All;;
Im 15 And I Think Im Pregnant, I Was WOnderin If AnyOne Can Help Me,
When Will I Start Gettin A Bump? As I Havnt Told My Mum Yet So Im Abit Scared! Please Help, What Kind Of Symptoms Will iI Get? Ive Noticed Little Dots On My Nipples And Needing The Loos Alot? Please Help And Information Its Helpful For Me ;; Linda xxxxxxxx
tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:57 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, my names tina, im 21 and have jus had a baby, shes 8 weeks old now, if u think ur pregnant the only sure way to no is to do a test, but i will warn u i did several tests b4 mine came up positive, u can have loads of different symptons, i had really bad morning sickness from about 6 wks, it lasted all day every day and i had it til i was about 30wks, was even sick on my weddin day, i was also goin to the toilet alot, was wakin up in the nite constantly, i also had a stabbing pain down my right leg from early on, as for wen u will get a bump it varies for every1 and depends on wat ur natural size is, im a size 12/14 and for about 5 months i jus looked like i'd put weight on, my bump started to really look like a bump wen i was about 6 months, how far gone do u think u are? if you need any advice dont be scared to ask i'll answer any of your questions the best i can Very Happy
i think it may be worth speakin to ur mum tho coz if you are pregnant i expect you'll need all the support u can get especially as ur so young Very Happy
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
yea-i agree-you should speak to your mum hun.
How do you think she will react?do you get on?

Why not do a test and see whether or not its positive first.

Good luck xxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, is there anyone you are close to and can talk to in your family, itl help to have some support.

There are lots of symtoms, mine were sore boobs, period type pains but no blood and weeing alot.

Do a test though babe, you might not be and youl be worring over nothing.

Hope your ok, im here if ya need a chat xx

xSiobhanAx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
heya hun, if u think ur pregnant then test hun, I'm 15 and 1day overdue
I didnt think I was preg til after i missed 3 periods (have u missed any?) and then I tested as was and kept it a secret 4 ages from my mum, i told her @ bout 30 weeks coz i kept the bump hidden under jumpers and my school stuff and she didnt knw and she was upset bt nt angry wen i told her. she had me @ 15 tho so cudnt b really
test hun an talk 2 ur mum, I'm sure she b k Smile

Siobhan xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my god Siobhan I didn't know you had kept it hidden away for so long, that must have been so hard so for you! Linda you have to do a test asap so you can get the best support for whatever decision you need to make xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
i know-i dont think i would have been able to keep it secret for that long!!!(i cant hold my own p**s)lol xx
Linda123
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject: thnks for replyin
wen is the best time to do a test tho?
Confused
ive bin goin to the loo loads!
the tihng is every one is sayinn its unlike all friends and that cuz ive come of the pill like 3 weeks ago they all tihnk im being stupid but im not i really feel diffrent in my self, im so scared to do a test tho, how long do u think i should leave it?
xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
When did you last have unprotected sex Linda?
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject: ...
well about 3 weeks ago but i had a bit spottin about a week and a half ago but it was really like spottin like not even a teaspoon full, and then i had unprotected sex about 4 days ago xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
Ok if you were pregnant it would probably show up on a pregnancy test by now so you should go and get one and do it. You could always go to your doctor if you wanted instead and they would do one for you too or take some blood to test for it. Let us know how you get on cos if you're not pregnant there may be other explanations for how you're feeling xxx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:35 pm 
OK thankyou for ur help ill keep u informed Very Happy xxxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
No problem, just take care! Buy on of the two packs and get a close friend to be there to help you get the instructions right. You don't get fake positive test results so if it does come up poisitive have a good think about telling your mum cos you'll need lots of support. Good luck sweetie xxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi linda

hope you are alright i know this must be difficult for you.
If you need to do a test you can go in to any family planning clinic and test for free - if the result is negative it remains confidential but if it is positive i am unsure about who they will inform!! just so you know, but you also need to tell someone that you are close to and who you can rely on.

Good luck and we are here to support you

tash xxx
Linda123
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:36 pm 
hi all!

just come bk from Dinner and ive told my mum!!!

she went all quite and i thought she was going to go mad but she was really calm and just said accidents happen and we will get a test tomorow Very Happy

i feel so much better now she knows;;

how many tests do you think i should do?

xxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular