Squibby.....

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject: Squibby.....
....how are you feeling today my lovely???
Hope you dreampt of lots of lovely yummy babies last night and didnt get too stressed out.

Thinking of you hun.
Hugs and babydust,
Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,I am feeling a lot better thank you,had a good chat with my bf and we decided we don't care if they do find out cos it's our life and we're gonna do it anyway!

am at my parents now though,totally freaking out that my bro has said sumfin to them but he's not here at the mo,dreading seeing him.just hope his ex hasn't said anything to him.

Thanks for last night hun xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
hey babes,

glad you are feeling better and very glad that you and bf talked about it. you are very right, it is your life, your future and if you and your bf are happy and sure in your relationship to bring a baby into your lives, then your fam have no rights in telling you you cant. Be excited and look forward to your BFP....it will come xx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun,yeh I am so excited,not getting my hopes up but sore (.)(.)'s still,so dunno if that means anything?!

I usually get af symptoms about 5 or so days b4 but last time,I didn't have any,so have no idea if I will this time,obviously I hope not!

Fingers crossed!xx

jo2309
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
i like that squibby, my (.)(.)s are hurtin too! lol

other than that ive got no symptoms yet, i decided not to test early too chicken, im gonna leave it till tusday i think nd use an expensive/reliable test. x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Lol!

well I can't test for ages yet,think the 6th at the earliest but i think that I will just wait to be honest hun.

You must be going mad hun,but it's prob best to wait til tuesday or see if your af arrives,just so you aren't disappointed if it's a neg,cos it could be too early to tell.

Good luck hun xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
he he, its mad isnt it?! I havent had any symptoms of anything this time, so have no idea whats going on!!!

will just have to wait and see!

aparently, it takes a fertilised egg 8-10 DAYS to travel from the tube to the uterus....how mad is that! so from the day of a succesfull bd, it could be another week before the pg actually sticks.....im scared to do much running in the gym in case I dis-lodge anything Laughing

"BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP....give us our BFP's" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Lol,I have been thinking about that too hun,trying to be careful what I do,just incase.

It's weird cos I always get sore (.)(.)'s at time of ovulation but then they go away and come back just before my period,except they haven't gone away at all this month.

just hope it's not an early sign af is on her way,would be really early though.

Why is the time going so slow hun!xxx

jo2309
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
ive been scared to sneeze!!!

never mind going to the gym, lol. i dont feel anything to do with af i probably shouldn't be as confident as i am, coz i cud be building myself up for a let down Sad . x

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
I know, its just bloomin [*@!#%*] aint it!?!?! Im really trying hard not to pay any attention to dates etc. i did really well last month and hadnt even realised when af was due (even tho the cowbag came early Mad ) but I have been feeling really positive about a positive this month, so am date watching like my life depends on it!!! i normally get sore (.)(.) too around ov, then again at af, but am total opposite this time, havent had anything at all!?!?!? think my head is just confusing my bod Laughing

I am going to try really hard NOT to test at all, unless I have massive obvious symptoms or am really late, cos I hate seeing that horrible BFN Evil or Very Mad I prob wont do it, but will try anyways!!!

If anyones interested, i get my tests online, they mega basic, but dirt cheap and so best for testing lots!!! i also brought a digital one from them too, just to use to double check when I do get that magic BFP Very Happy Very Happy
www.fertilityplus.co.uk
they were really good, very discreet packaging and rapid delivery!!

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun,might try that,but perhaps not on here,just in case they see it again.

I hate being so secretive but it's just cos there isn't anything to tell them yet and I hadn't wanted anyone to know.

xxx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
I know, its just bloomin [*@!#%*] aint it!?!?! Im really trying hard not to pay any attention to dates etc. i did really well last month and hadnt even realised when af was due (even tho the cowbag came early Mad ) but I have been feeling really positive about a positive this month, so am date watching like my life depends on it!!! i normally get sore (.)(.) too around ov, then again at af, but am total opposite this time, havent had anything at all!?!?!? think my head is just confusing my bod Laughing

I am going to try really hard NOT to test at all, unless I have massive obvious symptoms or am really late, cos I hate seeing that horrible BFN Evil or Very Mad I prob wont do it, but will try anyways!!!

If anyones interested, i get my tests online, they mega basic, but dirt cheap and so best for testing lots!!! i also brought a digital one from them too, just to use to double check when I do get that magic BFP Very Happy Very Happy
www.fertilityplus.co.uk
they were really good, very discreet packaging and rapid delivery!!

Txx

I do that too Tigs. Got a load of cheapo ones off Ebay but if am testing early i tend to go for First Response just to be on the safe side. Started off on Clear Blue but soon realised how bloody expensive they were!! Laughing
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
ha, no probs hun. I havent told any of my fam that we are TTC just because I dont want the extra stresses of them wondering if im pg all the time. I am very cautious and wouldnt be telling any of them until the magic 12 weeks. I would be instantly sharing on here though, dont worry....we need somewhere to go and shout from the rooftops Laughing Laughing

BFP BFP BFP BFP Laughing Laughing Laughing
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,sorry I wasn't on yday,I didn't come round to parents and we went out for a meal in the evening.

So what's been happening?hope I havent missed too much?xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular