Pooing on the loo

KTsmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:57 pm 
Post subject: Pooing on the loo
Hi there. My little girl will be 3 in a couple of months time and she still doesn't poo on the loo. She was 100% perfect with wees but kept doing poos in her knickers so we went back to nappy pants as she does 2-3 poos a day and it was getting to be a bit of a nightmare. Every time she says she's going to do a poo I say "don't you want to do it on the loo like all the big girls?" and she says "no, I don't want to" and usually goes into a room (sometimes the bathroom) to do it on her own. I've tried reading to her, leaving her on her own with books, dvds, bribing & treats but nothing seems to encourage her. Any ideas please? Thanks!
Buncey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject: Re: Pooing on the loo
KTsmum wrote:
Hi there. My little girl will be 3 in a couple of months time and she still doesn't poo on the loo. She was 100% perfect with wees but kept doing poos in her knickers so we went back to nappy pants as she does 2-3 poos a day and it was getting to be a bit of a nightmare. Every time she says she's going to do a poo I say "don't you want to do it on the loo like all the big girls?" and she says "no, I don't want to" and usually goes into a room (sometimes the bathroom) to do it on her own. I've tried reading to her, leaving her on her own with books, dvds, bribing & treats but nothing seems to encourage her. Any ideas please? Thanks!

Hi - my little boy also has poo issues! he tell me he needs a poo and then goes off to "his special" room where he will do it in his pants. he doesn't like it but has a fear or something like that about sitting down to do a poo. i have even tried taking his pants etc off but he then poo's on the floor and is distressed about that as he says "sorry mummy, poo on floor". i am just clinging to the hope that he will do what his big sister does, but at the moment he can't get it. you are not alone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular