IT's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!COME ON LETS GET TESTING!!

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
It would be great Jo, where abouts are you??
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Hull, East Yorkshire Smile

Where u from casstia? du u have any one u cud share ur pregnancy wiv yet? x

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Not a million miles away then cos Im in Derbyshire.

My mum knows we are ttc and I think most of the family know in general (mainly becos its expected cos we recently got married!!)

But i dont talk about it to anyone really. All my closest friends and relatives got pregnant striaght away so they couldnt really understand if they tried. x
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:46 am 
Post subject:
i was just finkin coz i was readin the delivery announcements and there's a woman called carlala who gave birth early april and her daughter shioban (not spelt rite i no) was due april 30th.

how great wud that be to go through it wiv ur mum? mines 2 old now though so highely unlikely. x

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Girls...I'm scared.

I only came on this morning but I'm quite heavy already, it's bit painful and it's bit clumpy?! (sorry for detail - but my periods are light usually) - I'm worried I'm miscarrying without knowing I was pregnant. I don't suppose I could have been cos got negative test yesterday - do you think this is just a reaction to my body settling down after miscarriage? before my pregnancy I was on the pill for 7 years so don't really know what my periods are going to be like now I'm not on the pill anymore, but my last and only period since my miscarriage was quite light and pain free.

Do you think I should be worried?Sorry to be selfish and turn the convo onto me, i just wanted some advice? Sad

xxxxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Sarah, dont worry babe. I think from what Ive read there is a very good chance it could be just the after affects of M/c. Keep an eye on it and maybe ring your docs and speak to the nurse and explain (if you can do that at your docs)??
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun...I've got a docs appointment tuesday to talk to her about my long cycle - was gonna cancel it now i've come on but maybe I should keep it incase this is a hurrendous af! Typical - I'm going away for a romantic weekend this weekend and i get my af! Hope it's a short one! Lol! xxx Thanks for your advice. How are you today?xxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject:
sarah23 wrote:
Thanks hun...I've got a docs appointment tuesday to talk to her about my long cycle - was gonna cancel it now i've come on but maybe I should keep it incase this is a hurrendous af! Typical - I'm going away for a romantic weekend this weekend and i get my af! Hope it's a short one! Lol! xxx Thanks for your advice. How are you today?xxx

Aww.......she always comes at the wrong bloody time! Hope you still have a fantastic weekend anyway?!

I would def keep your appointment. You can always use it just to have a chat if you need to.

Im ok today....just sick of keep looking at my ticker and knowing how much longer Ive got to wait this month! Sad
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:33 am 
Post subject:
How long do you have? I can't see your ticker on my screen!

I'm gonna have a great weekend whatever! Hopefully it tone down abit and just be short! We just want to get away together which will be good enough for me! I hope some people have some good news this month! I've been reading about people finding out their three months pregnant and still having normal periods! It's crazy to think that's possible! xxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
God I really hope that is me.....would love that thought!!!

I am six days til ovulation on a 32 day cycle so go ages n ages n ages yet!!!!

Where are you off this weekend...anywhere nice?x
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:48 am 
Post subject:
i dont think u will have been pregnant hun, a test yesterday wud have shown the hormones still, try not to worry about it too much, and def go to ur appointment on tuesday then u can talk about it to a professional. good luck hun. x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular