Post subject:
Ok hun,I really hope its not af,go and relax hun,well if you can xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Ok my turn to have a moan now,sorry ladies but I am feeling like poo.

My (.)(.)'s are hurting so much its getting unbearable,I've never had anything like it,wish I could rip them off but then I dont cos its s sign.

Found this on a site:

Breast Enlargement, tenderness, nipple tenderness, discoloration : If you have tender breast around the time you start your period, then you can judge EXTREMELY tender breasts as a sign of pregnancy.

Which is what I have but then the neg test,which was a sensitive one xx

whoopsie77
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject: really helpful
hi guys and thanks for the list of symptoms. AF due tomorrow, but I'm not really sure whether I feel any symptoms of her arriving or if it's something else!!!
Not sure how many symptoms I've got as boobs not sore, but have been feeling really tired and crampy in my abdomen for around a week. also been a bit consti (ss if tmi!)
fingers crossed and baby dust to us all. Been trying for 7 months now and starting to give up hope if the dreaded af arrives tomorrow. Sad
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun.

Do you usually get sire boobs before af?I think it varies hun,some people do get them,others dont but if you have some of the symptoms,thats a goos sign.do you feel like af may be coming?

xxx

whoopsie77
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi squbby. no boobs don't normally hurt at all. i am really hoping it's not af on her way tomorrow, but the cramps in my tummy/lower down do feel suspicsiously like it! though i normally get lower back pain too and haven't had that this time
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh well I hope it isnt hun : ( you never know,you may be lucky xxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Squibby you can get a false negative.........i keep hearing you saying about your scooby doobies hurting and it seems a bit extreme if it was just pre AF symptoms. Is it friday you're trying again? xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
yeh I heard that hun,I hope that wot it is!

Yeh hun my scoobie doobies are absolutely killing!

I was thinking of testing friday if no af but depends how my symptoms are in the next couple days I guess xx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
My boobs were like they had electrodes stuck on them at first...you never know! The first test I did was negative and then the next 3 were positive and they were only 4 days apart so crossing everything for you that the scoobies stay sore and AF stays away til Friday!!! xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun!

That is kind of what they are like,all the way from my nips to the top and cos I'm quite small up top,I notice the changes,they are much fuller too

xxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds promising, I don't want to get your hopes up but it was definitely the first sign I had. I got to the point where taking my bra off was the most orgasmic thing ever cos nothing was touching them!!!! Oh and I got the asda tests which was a pack of two sticks for 3.98 and they worked ok but were quite reasonable priced I thought. Lots of luck honey xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun,gonna go to asda tomoz and get the tests I think,hope they do the ones that you got.

I am trying no to get my hopes up either,keep telling myself I'm not cos of BFN today but only 3 days to wait.

xxx

whoopsie77
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Meant to ask earlier. Does anyone know what your cp might be if you are pg? mine has gone quite high (a bit of a reach to find it!) but it still feels soft. Anyone any ideas? Have read loads of different ideas on Internet Confused
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,well we had a big discussion on this a while ago,but no one could really tell us.

Someone said it goes back down,another said it stays up!I havent had the guts to check mine since a couple days after ov,just incase!

What did the website say?xxx

whoopsie77
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
I've been checking mine for ages, but I find it really difficult to tell whether it feels different or not!!! Laughing The website says: "During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed."
Not very helpful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular