Early Symptoms

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
No not really hun.

Well ur cp is up and soft around ov,I think if it stays up,its a good sign but if that websites right then it could go either way.

I am trying to resist temptation to check it!

Really worried my symptoms are gonna go,just got this feeling that I'm not preg xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
Bit down today ladies,the sore (.)(,)'s I have been having are not half as sore as they were.so now I dont know what is going on,any ideas?

Is there still a chance i could be preg?

I'm not feeling to hopeful now,its so [*@!#%*],yesterday I was feeling positive but woke up today and they were hardly hurting at all.

xxx

jo2309
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
hi squibby it mite not mean anything negative, maybe ur hormones are just settling down a bit?

when are u going to test again hun? x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,hope you are right,they are still very painful but not to the extreme they were.

I was going to leave it til friday but I bought one today and was thinking I may do it tomoz,as its can be done 4 days early.am not sure yet though,dont want to waste it if af is gonna come.

So far have no af symptoms except the boobs,so fingers crossed they stay away!

xxx

jo2309
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
its ur decesion hun, i know u must be eager but if u do an early test and get BFN dont be too disheartend, let us know if u du it though, its so exciting! Very Happy

i hope someone gets BFP soon, its just not fair we du everything rite! i dont even know wen im really due now thought it was 28 days but last month worked out to be 30 days, if no af then i mite test on saturday? Confused

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh hun,I really hope you get a BFP too,its sounding promising at the mo.

I swear I have never felt my (.)(.)'s so much,I am forever checking them to see if they feel the same or if they feel like they do before af.I've still got atleast 3 days before due,got this feeling it will be sat if she comes though,really hope not.

To be honest hun,I think I may feel better if I get a BFN,just cos then I am pretty sure af will come and at least I can prepare for it and if she doesnt,then I can test again.

Not feeling to hopeful at the mo though,so may chicken out tomoz!if I do tho,you will all be the first to know!xxx

jo2309
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
wel i got BFN on sunday morning and thought that was final....for about 1 day,

then suddenly all the 'wots ifs?' start creeping in and u look for anything and everything, now im back to 50/50, there's no relief untill u either get BFP or af.

i just which either one wud show up...shunt of said that ill get af 2nite now Rolling Eyes x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh I had a BFN yesterday hun but I knew it was too early really,do you think tomoz may be too early as well?

I really dont want to waste a test and I know I will be disappointed but it's only my first month,so still really early for me.

When did you say your af is due hun?From what you have said,it sounds quite promising,do you usually get sore (.)(.)'s around this time?

I do but nothing like what I have had the last few days xx

jo2309
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
wel last month i came on day 30 and todays day 29 so anytime from now really, my (.)(.)s usually hurt but not for this long and this bad?

The curiosity is killing me but i know i have to wait, BFNs are just too disapointing i wanna tell my partner there's still a chance (he knows i got bfn on sunday) but dont wana give him false hope?

they say hormones increase every 48 hours so they may be high enough 2moro, i wud wait aslong as u possibly can, easier sed than done though i know. x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Well you could test tomoz then hun surely if af doesnt come.are you tempted to?

I was going to wait til friday but as I have two tests,thought I might do one tomoz and if nothing,try again friday or sat.

I really dont know what to do,I have this gut feeling af will come but not til sat or sun,so I may not have any af symptoms yet anyway,so hard to decide what to do.

Some months I get cramp like pain a few days before but last month,I had nothing,just appeared! lol

I am usually really grumpy a few days before too,and emotional,so if I get that then I will know for sure.

xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Good afternoon ladies,beautiful day today isnt it?!

Well just to let you all now,I didn't test today,i was good! lol.gonna do one friday I think if no af signs or af itself.

Oh and my(.)(.)'s are hurting a bit more today.I thought it was a bit odd for them to completely stop as they always hurt all the way up to my period and until a couple days in,so dont know what is going on there?!

I also have some new development I have noticed today about my (.)(.)'s or rather my nipples!they seem a lot darker and I have got some spots,lumps come up all over them that I've never had before.I have also noticed that I can see the veins really clearly,something I have never noticed!

Now I know I am not imagining it,cos I asked the expert(my bf) to check and he agreed with me that they look different,so don't know what that mean?xxx

whoopsie77
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
sounds very promising for you squib, I am keeping everything crossed for you. For me, though, no luck AGAIN this month. Aunt Flo arrived today in all her glory. I am starting to get very depressed with this. My friend's daughter is 17 and has just "fallen" pregnant by accident. How come others can just do it like that and we have been trying for 9 months now with no success. Crying or Very sad
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you AF arrived helly. Its always the way with woment not trying. After my loss in March due to Ectopic, I found out my DH 19yr olds nephew had announced his Gf of 3 months was pg by mistake. No money or job and all ready living in an overcrowded house. He shares with 2 other brothers. I hope you fall pg soon and have a baby. Hang on in there. Take care Pupx
whoopsie77
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there pup thanks for your words of support, it really does mean a lot. I just find it quite frustrating when me and my bf are so desperate for a baby and are in a position where we can love and support one and some others cannot but have one anyway! Oh well, never mind, maybe next month. Only 13 days to ov!!!!
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
hellywelly wrote:
sounds very promising for you squib, I am keeping everything crossed for you. For me, though, no luck AGAIN this month. Aunt Flo arrived today in all her glory. I am starting to get very depressed with this. My friend's daughter is 17 and has just "fallen" pregnant by accident. How come others can just do it like that and we have been trying for 9 months now with no success. Crying or Very sad

Hi Helly,sorry to hear af came hun,doesnt seem to be our month on here : (

I have a feeling I will be getting mine too,just a gut instinct,I dont think the symptoms are good enough or strong enough but we will hopefully find out on friday either way

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular