Evening Ladies

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject: Evening Ladies
How are we all tonight??

Im feeling really crappy, but kinda hoping thats a good sign! I have felt abolutely shattered today, and I havent actually done a thing Confused
I had really really bad cramping yesterday (not the af kind) and I have been really hot all week (since ov). I am trying very hard not to read anything into it, but all cycle I have felt so sure that this was it and BFP would visit me this time. I wont be testing though, not unless af doesnt arrive. As much as I would love to, I just hate to see BFN, so I will only test once there is an obvious chance that I may get my BFP!

Anyways, moan over with, time for madness Laughing Laughing

Txx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tigger sorry to hear you feeling [*@!#%*]. I felt the same about a few days ago. Its hard to explain why, isnt it! Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tigger hun,sorry to hear you're not feeling great.

I've been feeling like that for about 3 days now and am today too,had some cramp like pain but dont know if its my IBS or not,which so isnt helping by flaring up now!

xxxx

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww, sorry today isnt a good day hun but it could all be worth it in the end.....and only seven days left til testing!!! Yipeeeeeee!! Laughing
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks my lovelies, as always you are fab Very Happy I feel happy enough in myself, just really exhausted for no bloomin reason?!?!?

Squibby/Pup, not long for you ladies now. Are you sticking with your plan to test early??? I hope you both get those lovely results we all so want. Lots of luck and babydust. BFP BFP BFP BFP....we all want a BFP....pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Hey Casstia, how are you feeling? Not long till ov now, then another wonderful TWW Rolling Eyes As we know, it has to be worth it in the end though Laughing Its been really crappy weather here today hasnt it? I was hoping for some nice warm sunshine Sad

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Well we want to hun,but I cant decide.we were thinking of testing tomoz.If it wasnt for pup,I wouldnt do it but I am having so many symptoms(maybe all in my head!).

What should I do ladies?xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Well, for me hun, I dont like to test early as I hate seeing BFN. It really gets me down. I can cope with af arriving easier than that horrible BFN, so I dont test early. If you are feeling like its possible then, if you want to, do the test in the morn, just be sure you use a good early one. You dont want to be disappointed hun.

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
yeh I know but if I test tomoz,then I would wait til at least friday if its neg,so thats 4 extra days for the hormones to kick in.

I asked them on the preg forum and they think I should cos of my symptoms but I think I will see in the morning how I feel xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
I think you have already made your mind up hun Wink As long as you keep in mind that a BFN could be false, then you have nothing to lose....just dont convince yourself that it is def incorrect......really dont want you to be disappointed hun....theres nothing worse for me than a neg result Crying or Very sad

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
yeh I know hun,well I have decided wot I'm gonna do,said it on the poll post.

xxx

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Evening girls, I'm feeling okay today. ...My pet chickens have produced there first egg... maybe its a sign Question Question Question
I still havn't ovulated (day 33) so hopefully it will happen soon.

Is anyone stil waiting to test again after the Friday testing girls or anyone still late ?
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
HI Cazza,

Yay for the chickens!!! Thats fab!

Day 33 and no ov?!? Crikey thats late hun....you couldnt be pg could you?

Txx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
no cycles are all over place, came off the pill a couple of months ago after being on it for 8 years.
There doesn't appear to be any temp rise, so don't think i have ovulated yet this month, let alone be pregnant
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Bugger, its so frustrating when you just want to 'get on with it'! I had my mirena coil removed in feb and it was really annoying waiting for af, as we just wanted to get busy Laughing Embarassed

How are you monitoring your ov hun? It may be that it has just sneaked past you?! Have you done a test just to be certain? My doc told me that your most fertile time is immediately after coming off the pill?!
If you are certain, then it may be worth going to your docs and just checking everything is ok, I think they can give you something to bring on af / regulate it.

Either that or mummy nature if just taking her time and ensuring everything is just right for your BFP to come soon.
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Casstia, how are you feeling? Not long till ov now, then another wonderful TWW Rolling Eyes As we know, it has to be worth it in the end though Laughing Its been really crappy weather here today hasnt it? I was hoping for some nice warm sunshine Sad

Txx[/quote]

Hi hun.

Sorry hun, had to nip off....you know how it is!!!! Surprised

Well ive not done much but exciting washing so i havent managed to get anything dry Booooo!!! Any exciting plans for the BH Monday?? x
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular