Early testing tomorrow?

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject: Early testing tomorrow?
Ok,so my af isnt due until at least friday but am thinking of testing early,is this a good idea?xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
i think (for what its worth) not many people get an early positive result it could disappoint you for no reason. Altohugh i have only tested once since trying ive decided only to test when af is late! Will save money too apart from making you more stressed??? But in the end its up to you hun, you do what you want.

Helz xxx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
It's so hard to make a decision. I was desperate to test last month but was so scared it would be a BFN. I couldn't not test though. I ended up doing it and did get a BFN, I was gutted but it also calmed me down.

I still didn't get AF so had to do another test and was gutted all over again, the last test (which was my third) I was sure it was going to be a BFN and I was right but I felt better and started to look forward to AF coming so I knew the month could start all over again.

I wouldn't be able to wait, but totally understand how scary it is.

My Ovulation Chart
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your replies ladies.well the test I have was a free one,so if it shows a BFN,then I will wait til at least friday and go and buy one.

at least then I'm not wasting money,but I dont know if the one i have is an early response one or not,its a strip one xx

MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
I really don't understand the difference. I was reading the Clear Blue and a Tesco own one and they both said that they should be able to detect the hormone a couple of days before AF.

Actually, maybe one of them said from first day of missed period.

How early can the early ones pick up the hormone?

My Ovulation Chart
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
you do what you want to squibby, that test prob wont be one of the best if it was free so it may not show bfp even if you are? It sounds to me like you have decided anyway i just dont want you to be gutted if it comes up neg! God what a dilemma men dont have this [*@!#%*] do they Wink

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Well it was sent to me from a fertility website,so I might go on there and see if anyone has had any luck with them.

At the mo I am pretty sure but that might all change in the morning!xxx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
wheres pup then? Was she on earlier? What are you 2 like eh lol!! Laughing

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
she is still on,but dunno where she's gone to! xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry next door feeding their cat! Got a suggestion for Squibbs and me. Squibby can you set up a poll to test early or not. Nothing serious not set in stone, just opinions. Im not opting out setting up just didint manage to set up last time squibby and you did. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
is she deffo testing tomorrow? Well if you both do i will keep everything crossed!! Wink

H xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Sorry next door feeding their cat! Got a suggestion for Squibbs and me. Squibby can you set up a poll to test early or not. Nothing serious not set in stone, just opinions. Im not opting out setting up just didint manage to set up last time squibby and you did. Pupx

yep I will do hun,unless u want to do it?xxxx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:

hiya pup

so you are tempted to test early then?

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
From now on i wont be testing untill im late, ive learnt my lesson this time round there's too much anxiety surrounding testing and all the worrying/anticipation has given me headaches.

next month im gonna bd wen i feel like it not just because a calendar says we shud, it was uncomfortable a few times this month because it didnt feel like genuine passion Embarassed if u know wot i mean?

and wen it happens for us it will be a wonderful surprise Very Happy x try not to stress too much squibby, u already sed ur ibs maybe playing up u dont wanna make urself poorly worrying. test wen its rite 4 u x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Yes I know its silly and prob a BFN but got to get out of system. Hubby away tommorrow till late Fri and will only send him with gd news wont tell if not. Also want to know so can arrange Docs for EPU early scan. prob wont need to though. Pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular