Early testing tomorrow?

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jo

i totally agree with you. I think we have all lost the plot with this ttc business. Im sure if we all just chill out and stop checking calendars ewcm, cps etc etc it prob will happen much quicker??? I dont enjoy counting down the days, its stressful!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Yes I know its silly and prob a BFN but got to get out of system. Hubby away tommorrow till late Fri and will only send him with gd news wont tell if not. Also want to know so can arrange Docs for EPU early scan. prob wont need to though. Pupx

its not silly, its being hopeful but its horrible when you get so disappointed. I hope you wont be tho pup Wink

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
jo2309 wrote:
From now on i wont be testing untill im late, ive learnt my lesson this time round there's too much anxiety surrounding testing and all the worrying/anticipation has given me headaches.

next month im gonna bd wen i feel like it not just because a calendar says we shud, it was uncomfortable a few times this month because it didnt feel like genuine passion Embarassed if u know wot i mean?

and wen it happens for us it will be a wonderful surprise Very Happy x try not to stress too much squibby, u already sed ur ibs maybe playing up u dont wanna make urself poorly worrying. test wen its rite 4 u x

Thanks Jo,I know you're right hun,so I'm gonna see how I feel in the morning and decide then.I'm swaying away from it cos of all the early tests and BFN's but I still dont know if I can hang on til friday.xxxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
I totally understand Squibby. Just do when you are ready. Iam def whatever the outcome. Thank you ladies whatever your view I appreciate your support and will prob need tommorrow. {{Big Hugs}} to u all. Pupx
jo2309
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi helz,

we've only 'properly' been trying this past month nd its all ive thought about none stop, it really does become an obession and i know it can take any length of time up to a year and longer, how crazy will we all be if still unsuccessful then? Confused

its good to stay positive but i honestly think if i keep taking it this seriously i may make myself ill, not just physically but also the upset at getting BFN again and again (we tried b4 xmas 4 a little while) my partner says 'there's always next month' but it never comes soon enuf.

i think we shud all chill out before we get sectioned Laughing Laughing Laughing x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
jo2309 wrote:
hi helz,

we've only 'properly' been trying this past month nd its all ive thought about none stop, it really does become an obession and i know it can take any length of time up to a year and longer, how crazy will we all be if still unsuccessful then? Confused

its good to stay positive but i honestly think if i keep taking it this seriously i may make myself ill, not just physically but also the upset at getting BFN again and again (we tried b4 xmas 4 a little while) my partner says 'there's always next month' but it never comes soon enuf.

i think we shud all chill out before we get sectioned Laughing Laughing Laughing x

well said jo, it can really get you down and take over your life dont you think? I really enjoy coming on this site and chatting to you guys but i am addicted, cant go a day now without checking out how everyone is doing. That is the nicer side of it but the rest of it does get me down, all the dates and checking etc etc. So i am going to try and do what you said and chill out and just bd because we want to and not because its the right day in the cycle.

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
I totally understand Squibby. Just do when you are ready. Iam def whatever the outcome. Thank you ladies whatever your view I appreciate your support and will prob need tommorrow. {{Big Hugs}} to u all. Pupx

Well pup,I am gonna make up my mind,based on how sensitive the test says,not at home tho,so cant check til later. xxxx

jo2309
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck either way squibby, its still very early for u so if its BFN dont get too disheartened there could still be a chance Smile let us know how u get on though hun x

helz, its nice to know im not the only one whose life it seems to have taken over.
I said to myself at the beginning of this month if it doesnt happen im gonna buy ovulation kits, check BBT, CP, CM etc etc but thats just crazy.... i dont wana live each day seeing wots in my underwear!!?? lol Very Happy

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun,am gonna decide by how sensitive my test says it is,gonna have a look later.

will defo let you all know in the morning xxx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
jo2309 wrote:
Good luck either way squibby, its still very early for u so if its BFN dont get too disheartened there could still be a chance Smile let us know how u get on though hun x

helz, its nice to know im not the only one whose life it seems to have taken over.
I said to myself at the beginning of this month if it doesnt happen im gonna buy ovulation kits, check BBT, CP, CM etc etc but thats just crazy.... i dont wana live each day seeing wots in my underwear!!?? lol Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

very good you got it in one ha ha!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Jo,

I totally agree. I love this place and you lot are just fab, but I am going to scale down my obsession with TTC. I was thinking earlier today about what they did to get pg decades ago before google or opks or early pg tests even existed???? They just had lots of sex and hoped for the best! I think that is going to be my plan from now on Laughing Laughing I will still see what my ticker says, just so I know when af is actually due, but I am going to try and reduce my stress levels with it all and you never know it might just happen Confused Wink Surprised Surprised

Lots of luck and babydust to all
Txxx
jo2309
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Its just there are so many crazy suggestions to help conceive, this month i actually put my legs up against a wall after BD to give the little swimmers a bit of direction......i looked a prat 4 no reason!

also someone suggested having sex EVERYDAY from af up until end of cycle, now whilst that makes sense i dont even think my partner cud keep up? not to mention the uncomfortableness wen there isn't much or even any CM, ouch Embarassed

Maybe we shud start an 'oldwives tales' thread and rite about other crazy stories we've all heard? especially ones that are just insane like sleeping with a strand of ur partners hair under you pillow? sory but how can that help? Very Happy x

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Gotto to say I agree with you Jo, I've also only been trying for just over a months and last week and was getting a bot obsessed and it as just causing tension between me & hubby, Forcing ourselves to BD just becasue the calendar says I should.

I 'm also going to relax about it more and have sex when we're in the mood.
This site is great for support and I really lik eto see how everyone else is getting on, but soemtimes I think I going mad about TTC and just need to chill

Stress will not get me pregnant!
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
although admittedly I do put a pillow underneath me and stay lying down for at least 1/2 hour to help gravity!!!
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
i think we all do that cazza?? Dont we???

Helz xx
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular