you guys keep me positive

pips
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject: you guys keep me positive
Hi there guys
I have only written on this forum a couple of times, a while ago, but I read it all the time. Just wanted to say, in my what seems like, many years of trying for a baby - not our first, I have a three year old, then I had a miscarriage, then I had a stillbirth last year - reading all your posts keeps me really positive. Thought I was mad until I realised that you guys think about it all the time as well (and probably most women do). Have been TTC since Sept 07, when our baby was still born, and each month with no success, had been feeling really down and stressed. But in the last few weeks of reading your posts, you have all brought a smile to my face, and just wanted to say a huge thankyou. I think it has really de-stressed me, and I hope that this will mean that I soon see BFP!!!!!

Wishing you all BFPs this coming month - you all deserve it so much

Pips xxx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi pips

sorry to hear of your loss thats awful. Keep your chin up and im sure it will happen again soon.

Take care

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
BIG {{{HUGS}}} Pips Sorry to hear of you losses. Keep in touch. I have also lost ababy in March to Ectopic. These ladies have too kept me going. take care pupxx
lisamummy
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear of your loss

thats very true pup1

The support ladies give you on here is amazing

if theres anything you need to know or just looking to talk then the girls here are the best.
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject: thankyou ladies
So sorry for your loss too pup, it is very difficult to deal with - and yours was so recent. But feel more positive myself now, and starting to believe again that we might just get lucky again - no reason why not. Im sure you will too. Pips xxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Pips,

I am so sorry for your losses hun. That is something that no mother should have to go through, its truly awful.

Everyone on here is just fab and we keep each other going. Be positive and try not to stress over TTC too much and I am sure it will happen for you.

Txx
pips
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
I find the first part of the month ok, with af and ov, but the second half of the month is torture - and I thought I was the only one, but seems from all your posts, you all feel the same. That is so reassurring, cos thought I was just the only loony ever. But I really empathise with you all when you are waiting to test - each day is so long, and you keep wondering is that a cramp? Is that spotting? So frustrating and disappointing but so much better when you know there are others in the same boat. Pips xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular