57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject: Testing early,should we?
HI all,Pup and I are both thinking of testing early tomorrow and would like to know if you think this is a good idea or not?

any replies will be most welcome,thanks xx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:42 pm 
Post subject: Re: Testing early,should we?
Squibby06 wrote:
HI all,Pup and I are both thinking of testing early tomorrow and would like to know if you think this is a good idea or not?

any replies will be most welcome,thanks xx

hi pup and squibby

i voted first and i said no only because you could be disappointed for no reason. Good luck whatever you both decide.

Love Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
Only because of what you have said about poss being too early for you Squibby. You dont want to waste a precious expensive test if theres no chance of a true result.

You know your own bodies and if you feel positive and have symptoms, then you should test.

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Well I have some symptoms hun and I didnt pay for the test I got,it was free,so is it worth a go?xxx

thanks for your replies ladies xxx

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun,

If you feel like you are testing for a reason and that you feel like you could be pg, then I would test, but for me I dont like testing early, as like Helz said, you could be disappointing and upsetting yourself for no reason.....I prefer to wait and then know I am testing for a reason and not just curiosity and impatience Laughing Saying that, I will be fighting myself not to test the day of af if she isnt early Laughing

Only you can decide how you feel hun and if you are happy to test and remain positive in yourself if you do get a BFN, as it could be false.

Txx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hey hun,

If you feel like you are testing for a reason and that you feel like you could be pg, then I would test, but for me I dont like testing early, as like Helz said, you could be disappointing and upsetting yourself for no reason.....I prefer to wait and then know I am testing for a reason and not just curiosity and impatience Laughing Saying that, I will be fighting myself not to test the day of af if she isnt early Laughing

Only you can decide how you feel hun and if you are happy to test and remain positive in yourself if you do get a BFN, as it could be false.

Txx

hi tigger

me and you are due to test same day, what will you do? I'm going to wait for af to arrive or be late, its sooooo hard tho the closer it gets!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hey hun,

Txx

Well I was just looking on here and it says the lower the number on the test,the higher teh sensitivity,so I will check wot it is and if its high sens,I'll do it,if not,I will wait,cant say fairer than that!.wot do u ladies think?xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Ok so Im feeling really bad everyone to mention it to Squibby. If i get a BFN i will be disappointed but ok as its an early test. I have been through lots with my EP and op and feel whatever it be will be. But Squibby in diff position and dont want to pull her in to it. Sorry I seem to have caused a real discussion. Im not stressed about test, as BFP hopefully will happen one day. Hope you can understand my reasons. im off now Take care Pupxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey helz,

At the min, I am happy to wait for af to appear. I am feeling really strange at the min and quite upbeat for a positive, but I am prob totally wrong and af will show her ugly face right on time Sad I dont know why though, but I have just felt that BFP is on her way to me this cycle....either that or my intuition is just totally barking up the wrong path Laughing Laughing

What about you, you going to be good and wait or test early?? How u feeling, any syptoms??

Txx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Ok so Im feeling really bad everyone to mention it to Squibby. If i get a BFN i will be disappointed but ok as its an early test. I have been through lots with my EP and op and feel whatever it be will be. But Squibby in diff position and dont want to pull her in to it. Sorry I seem to have caused a real discussion. Im not stressed about test, as BFP hopefully will happen one day. Hope you can understand my reasons. im off now Take care Pupxx

Hi pup hun,don't worry about it,I've made up my mind and I'm glad you mentioned it to me hun,I wouldnt have had the guts to do it.I hope u get a bfp hun,will try and get on early as poss.fingers crossed xxxx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
nope no symptoms at all!!! I have decided to stop looking for them, i will wait till af arrives or is late maybe a couple of days??? Driving me nuts all this waiting, im so impatient!!

Next weekend we will be all wound up like mad, lets hope at least one of us gets that BFP!!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:

good luck pup hope its good news talk tomorrow.

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Did anyone see wot I wrote?xxx

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
sorry squibby which bit? Cant keep up??

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
which post hun?!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular