Due Jan 2009

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:48 am 
Post subject:
Nic im exactly the same.. every pain puts me on edge.. its so scary! im not desperate for baby to come .. yeah i want to meet him/her but im patient Smile
But its so scary thinking no matter what baby will be here in 2 weeks!! Im due in 3 days, and theyre giving me a sweep a week on saturday Shocked if it doesnt work, induction a week on monday!! AHHH xx
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 am 
Post subject:
same here mum2be. however they said they may induce me early due to the problems i have had this last week with my hips. I have SPD and they are worrying about me having my legs open during labour as they say its more damaging to my hips or something!!!

I am determined to avoid c-section if i can so will be on my knees and pushing the lil terror naturally!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE DUE THIS MONTH... dont know about you guys but it is only just hitting home that I will be a mum any time in the next 2 weeks Surprised
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:56 am 
Post subject:
awww hun i hope they look after you.. that must be awful babe, and i hope u get to avoid dreaded c section!
yeah its a very scary thought.. im up at 3 am with pretty bad cramps, but im sure theyll subside.. they always do!! but what if they dont Shocked lol xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:02 am 
Post subject:
So how's everyone holding out? Xx
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:12 am 
Post subject:
im waiting for my MW at the moment.. she might be giving me a sweep.. - brickin it!x
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
oooooh how many of us went early,? i know quite a few of us did
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Due 22.01.2009 - Cara born 22.01.2009 oooh i went right on time...this time 2 weeks ago I was giving it millions on the gas n air, contractions were starting to get intense Shocked ...but that was 2 weeks ago, Cara is now on my knee taking her bottle Very Happy
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:24 am 
Post subject:
I certainly didn't go early. My little Benny came 13 days late on 22nd Jan. Buit he was worth the wait and it now seems ages ago that I was so stressed thinking he was never going to come out!
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular