Hi Helz!!

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:12 pm 
Post subject: Hi Helz!!
I know you are not normaly on till late Helz but saying hi for later. You are not invisible my dear and thank you for your gd wishes last night. pupx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Just bringing thread to top so you dont miss!!!!!!!!!!!! Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
and me! lol,was slipping a bit! x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Ok Helz my computer is going a bit slow tonight, but I made a whole new thread for you. Mrs no your are not invisable so where are you!!! Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya pup

how are you? hope you are not too disappointed about the BFN this morning? When do you think you will test again?

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
No Helz still early days and what will be will be. More worried you hadnt got back to the helz dedicated thread. Hope you ok. Have I asked before and prob forgot, what part of country are you in Helz. By the way my comp on slow go. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
soz pup just feeling a bit down today!! Fed up of hubby doing nites, its not forever tho!! Yeah I think we did talk about where we live before, I'm a long way from you in Wales!!

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry helz blonde moment again. Also sorry for late reply I have been over to Ectopic pregnancy site to lite and Ep candle. Almost 8 wks since my little Angel. It must be hard for you with DH working nights. What job does he do and is he permanent nights. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
aah thats really sad, makes me feel silly for moaning sorry.

He works at an oil refinery on maintenance, no its not permanent nights, there was a major problem and the whole site shut down last week so they need people working 24/7. Its prob another week or so he thinks, just make you feel like a single parent sometimes. Sorry moan over!

So what is the EP site? Does it help you?

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Please dont go yet Helz Feels better to talk. My DH is a vehicle Technician and in B.Ham on training for 3 wks but back part of wk ends that all. Then he will be on perm shifts. The Ep site is Ectopic Pregnancy site. Feel like I bark on about it but so special to me. Finding it so hard at the mo. Tears are flowing not because of BFN just about my little one i lost. Why are you feeling down my dear is it cas DH on shifts its hard on your own. Lots of questions and prob asked before but how many chd have you got? Dont want you to fell invisible as I always try to keep up with you messages. upx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
dont worry im not going anywhere just yet. My hubby used to be a vehicle technician too but got a chance to work on refinery, hes been there nearly 3 years now the money is so much better. Oh it must be hard him being away like that, I suppose I was a bit down because i thought we would prob go out for a nice family day out today, before he was put on nights but there are plenty more days out to come.

It must be really hard to get over an EP, you are doing the right thing by talking about it tho.

2 daughters, Mollie is 14 (last week) and Emily 10.

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Helz have something in common. Dont talk about all the time just blurb out every so often. Its hard but we will get there. My DH left where he was for better money. I only work at local playgroup. Trained 2 yrs as childrens Nanny and love it. Sorry if got all emotional and thank you I feel so much better now.. Do you work or are full time mum. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
I work 27.5 hrs a week, I co-ordinate the junior doctors teaching programme in our local hospital. I enjoy it can be a bit stressful when you get Consultants on the phone asking for the millionth time their passwords and things cos they keep forgetting! That is the other dilemma I have coming up, I have got an appt with Gynae Consultant on 19th of this month, to discuss plans if I do manage to concieve as had ruptured uterus last time hence the 10 year gap!!! The dliemma is as i know a lot of people in the hospital dont want anyone knowing what im doing, dont see the point unless it happens but i need to come up with a reason as my appt is 9 am so will need to be late for work. I know I dont have to say what its for but they will ask if im ok etc etc!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Thats a hard one. When I was last pg I told one of the ladies I work with and when I went in hosp eith Ep everyone was wondering what happened and all were asking did anyone know if I was pg. She was lovely and didnt say anything. My prob is if I fall pg again will need to take time off for early blood tests and scan so know will cause probs. That is so diff for you as at same hosp. No easy answer. How will all be WHEN you fall PG. Because of ruptured Uterus. Wil it cause probs as far as you know, or play it by ear. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
yes i dont want to tell my boss just in case nothing happens, I think she will think im mad anyway but dont care cos its deffo what both me and hubby want. No I spoke to the doc that delivered Emily, she said i would need to have a c section at 37 weeks but should be fine. It was her who said to come and have proper appointment to discuss. Feel a bit like im wasting their time really but she said it was a good idea so GP referred me.

You are up late tonight pup are you ok, I will be going soon, must go to bed earlier than last night 3am!!!!!

H xx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular