ttc and new to site

quibell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject: ttc and new to site
im lucky enough to have a daughter already and unfortunate enough to have lost ababy at 20 weeks and have been ttc for 6 months now im just starting to chart ovulation and i am optomistic for now Smile
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
welcome quibell

sorry for your loss. Good luck for ttc, we are all in the same boat here so if you want to talk fire away!

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
im a little down at the mo my sis just found out she pregnant and im pleased for her i really am but seeing how giddy and excited she is i cant help feeling a little down that i havnt yet concieved because how she is feeling right now is a wonderfull feeling but maybe this will be the distraction i need
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Im sorry to hear that. I hope all happens for you soon. take care Pupx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
good luck hun xxx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
quibell wrote:
im a little down at the mo my sis just found out she pregnant and im pleased for her i really am but seeing how giddy and excited she is i cant help feeling a little down that i havnt yet concieved because how she is feeling right now is a wonderfull feeling but maybe this will be the distraction i need

Its natural for you to feel like that, you are bound to be envious after what you have been through it must have been terrible to get to 20 wks. Did it happen 6 months ago?

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
no couldnt wanted to wait was 15 month ago wanted to make sure i was mentally ready as my 1st daughter was a prem baby at 30weeks not that you would no now possibly stitching me once im pregnant just in case but complicated last pregnancy and a swab hospital did due to spotting i feel caused a hole in sac as was fine day b4 and swab made me jump with pain but cant prove anything and cant dwell on what ifs
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
well hopefully you have given yourself plenty of time to get yourself in the right frame of mind for trying again. There are lots of ladies on here that have been trying quite a long time so dont worry just yet. We all want it to happen straight away but our bodies dont do what we want always do they. When are you due AF (period in ase your not familiar with the terms yet)

Helz xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
8 days to go
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
im sorry to her of your loss quibell. Its so hard isnt it. I lost my Angel baby on 10th March. I had an Ectopic pregnancy {{Big Hugs}]. Take car and if you feel like achat we are here. Pupx
quibell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
thank you all its nice to just blabble on and know the people on here understand and in simular possition
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Any time my luv. Pupx
quibell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
sorry for your loss too it hard when somthing is out of youre control and i will keep my fingers crossed for you i didnt think i wanted anymore children as i was young when i had my daughter until i lost eva that was her name but nowi feel soooo different was on the pill mini due to family history antibiotics cancelled it which i knew about and left a week but still concived
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you. Eva is such a beautiful name. How lovely. Take care my dear. pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
quibell wrote:
sorry for your loss too it hard when somthing is out of youre control and i will keep my fingers crossed for you i didnt think i wanted anymore children as i was young when i had my daughter until i lost eva that was her name but nowi feel soooo different was on the pill mini due to family history antibiotics cancelled it which i knew about and left a week but still concived

i hope you dont mind me asking did they say how she died? It is a beautiful name.

Helz xx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular