any scottish mums to be?

klair328
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:33 am 
Post subject: any scottish mums to be?
hey hey:) just wondering if there was any mums from around glasgow or close by?
could maybe arrange to meet up for lunch or baby shopping or something lol.. just trying to find other preg people and cheer myself up a bit:)
the weather up here is ridiculously hot this week and i cant cope shocking sat in the cool bathroom listenin to my ipod till about 8pm last nite then got on with house work and things:P
im not due till novemberish we dont think got my scan 2nd of june so woot woot:D
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:13 am 
Post subject:
hi there

where are you?

im just down the road from glasgow

how far on are you? when are you due?

klair328
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
hey im either 10 weeks or 14 weeks..not sure?
so due roughly in november.... stay in lochlomond
lozzaB
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject: hello
Iam due dec 14th and I live in Glasgow, Actually 5 min from the new silverburn shopping centre..would love to chat to others from my area x
klair328
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject:
im about 40ish mins outside glasgow.
ma due dates 24th december lmao ..
we shud arrange to meet up:)
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Klair, im not scottish myself but i am a mummy-to-be of a lil scottish babba!! My OH is from Glasgow and we are over n back all the time!might not get to meet up much if ever but itd be nice chatting to ya over the next while!!!

leeannp57
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi Klair my names leeann 22years old rom edinburgh. i am due on the 27th of december.
how things going with you
x
klair328
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 am 
Post subject:
hey peeps soz iv not been on for a while.. i have hotmail if anyone wants to chat on instant messaging.
well updates on yous pullese lol

i officially havea bump now.. the sickness is starting to pass now been eating milkbars and flakes as if they are going out of fashion so better cut back or ill have a wee sumo wrester to deliver lol
got my detailed scan this month.. not til the 29th tho so still agggeeesss to go.. dont want to know the sex wna keep it a surprise much to everyones disapointment lol my parents and his parents are wanting to know the sex and get orginased..
i made up with the father lonngggggg storryy but im happy for the time being:)

got 2 drawers full of baby grows and wee outfits so far.. how are yous finding it picking unisex things!? its impossible theres nothing that would do both so iv just been getting some for boys and some for girls lol
got 2 pram sets an a tiney wineey wee pair of baby booties tht will do either sex.
going to go to the forge shopping centre on friday as theres a big baby shoip up there thats ment to be good. i was at that glasgow pram centre and couldnt pick a pram i liked.. picked a cot and a moses basket and a cradel thingy lol pretty.. only 20 weeksish to go.. which means only like 21 weeks roughly til xmas kinda lol jeezo makes u cringe eh:)

i picked my pram out of a mama and papas book. tis an 8 in 1 fantatic simple straight forward "does as it says on the tin" pram:) dark denim but will do either he or she:) for now i just call him or her my flump:)
im 17 weeks pregnant now and can feel it kicking away its mad it first... it felt like butterflys.. then twitching. my mum and ome friends have felt it kicking now so it must eb huge in there:O
oh my..
oh well lol im going on enough now:) i do tht alot sorry!!!

how are yous all keeping??!?!?!
love me xx
ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi there
im a scottish mama from dundee
ill be going to ninewells to have my baba
the midwife has told me they are opening a new community midwifery unit on the same site and hopefully it will be ready on time as they have birthing pools -the current unit doesnt
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there! I'm a Scottish mum to be too. Have moved from Glasgow up to Stirling but still working on the southside Glasgow until the end of August. Due 2nd Nov so sounds like we're at roughly the same stage. When's your due date?
Finally starting to show properly now and the wee one is moving around like mad every day. Such an amazing feeling!
klair328
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
i recon we should try to meet up for lunch or something and have a natter about being preg lol its not the same trying to talk to people that aint preg.. you cant compair things.
im 22 weeks gone now.. and oh my i have a belly.. my milk is threw already with avengance lol. iv went from a 36b to a 36 dd bra in the space of like 8 weeks and now i have to wear boob pads!!
my belly button is on its way out which kinda creeps me out as i dnt like buttons lol and i keep gettin streachy pains on my stomach as my bump gets bigger... lots of buttercream slapped on everynight seems to be doing the trick as i have no streach marks at all yet which is fab!!
what about you guys:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular