AF pains

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject: AF pains
Cant believe it I thought I had some symptoms that indicate pg. Then half way through today the dreaded AF pains arrived. Not dut to fri, but thats normal for me to get 3 to 4 days before. Oh well, not the end of the World but had some hope, but def Af pains. Hows everyone today? Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi pup hun,thats rubbish news,flippin aunt flo,she seems to have it in for us all this month.

I dont think I am gonna be lucky either hun,you may have seen my other post,(.)(.)'s stopped hurting quite a bit,but not completely but its normal for me to get sore a bit,so confused now.

have you had a nice day apart from that hun?xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Yes not bad thanks. Getting DD ready to go away to Norfolk on sch trip for 3 days tommorrow. God its like a fashion show going on here. Just hopes she doesnt cry. I will have to hold back tears. Once she is safely packed off will spend some time in the garden I think. My day off t.morrow. How about you gd day?? Pupx
jo2309
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi pup, wot are ur af pains? how can u be sure there not pregnancy symptoms?

squibby - i wish my (.)(.)s would stop hurtin there so swollen i fink there gonna drop off! i think my cycle maybe 30 days not 28 so still hopefull. x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Low cramps, been pg 3 times now and never had pains like this. Pupx
jo2309
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
oh rite, my lower backs been hurtin for a few days now but i always get that wiv af.

I wrote in another post that i noticed white dots on my nipples (tmi sory), they've probably always been there but i cant remember, du u fink they mean out or will they fade? x

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun,I know you prob wish they would stop hurting but trust me you dont,its prob a goos sign hun

I thought it was a good sign but now they seem to have settled a bit,still hurting though,do you think it is still possible?

Hi pup hun,yeh had lovely day thanks,went to 2 beaches and to asda to get tests but dont know if they are going to get used,I dont think so at the mo,was thinking of testing tomorrow but now I dont know,dont want to waste it

xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Oh i hope u get a BFP. Im off now to sort DD out, may be back on later if u around. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
Ok hun,I should be,speak soon xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular