gulf war vet

BigPapa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:46 pm 
Post subject: gulf war vet
i have a concern im a gulf war vet that was founded to have a undiagnose illness (gulf war syndrome) i have no problems and the baby is healthy but im concerned about the future is there anyone out there with the same problem and do you have any advice
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:53 am 
Post subject: In the future
Hi there and welcome to Askbaby!! I dont know if this will help but if you can I would contact the Armed Services and ask about any support groups in your area. I know that may sound really dull but Im sure there are other men out there going through the same thing right now who have lots of questions and need to know they are not alone. I wish you the best of luck and congrats on your little one!!
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
hiya bigpapa, again , welcome to askbaby. im an ex-service woman as i left the army in feb this year, i served in iraq in 2003 and 2004. I dont know about gulf war syndrome but i do know that i have suffered bad with ptsd and there are quite a few helplines you can ring for medical and other support in all areas. If you try thr royal british leigion web site you should be able to get some useful numbers off there.
good luck. let us now how you get on. x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular