Cot bed to regular bed

Holmesy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject: Cot bed to regular bed
I wonder could anyone advise me when is the best time to move my 2 1/2 year old daughter out of her cotbed into a regular bed? Confused
joshlibmum
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject: cot bed to regular bed
my son was in a regular bed just after his first birthday he didnt like his moses basket and rarely slept in his cot but my friends just made her sons cot into a cot bed and hes 2 i think it depends on you and your child talk to her about it she may only be 2 1/2 but im sure shed have an opinion on it then if you think shes ready go for it
Holmesy
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Thank you for the advice I appreciate it x
Holmesy
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I asked my little one if she would like a bed and she told me "no I love my cot" so I'm going to hang on for a while Laughing
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
my brother put his daughter in one at just over 2 1/2, he made it into a big deal, bringing it in and setting it up just for her, telling her she's a big girl now cos she's got a big girl's bed...she absolutely loves it. could barely get her out of it the first few days Laughing

joshlibmum
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject: cot bed to regular bed
I agree with kenty children love getting presents if you include your daughter in the picking of her new bed and make it a big exciting adventure I sure she would love it but only if you think the time is right
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular